"𝐓𝐖𝐎"

BERLIN P

BERLIN P.O.V

On my way to wherever my mom was taking me, I got scolded by her with a belt threat and cursed out by almost every word in the book.

She had the ac on and it was cold as a bitch. My mom was wearing long jean shorts and a sleeveless top, and still had steam coming out of her mouth due to how mad she was'

"Mom, the walking afro in braces started it! H-he pushed me first-" I tried to convince her.

I had no choice but to break her anger. This was the first sentence I got out if my mouth since we left the nail salon

"But you roasted him first!" She responds taking a sharp left. "I overheard it but didnt wanna say nun because that's usually how you get along-"

" *hmph* " I said fixing my hat.

"Sigh again and that's not the only sound you gon be making tonight or when we get home-" my mom threatened.

"Pause..." I said in my head, causing myself to laugh a little. Of course it got my moms attention-

"Oh so shit is funny? You wanna make it worse and have me invite cory over??" My mom said. I could see vains popping out her neck. I've never seen someone so angry before-

"Hel- *ahem* no thanks mommy :). " I paused with a sudden smile, knowing i was clearly finna cuss... when "OH WELL WE CUSSIN NOW HUH!?" My mom then interrupted.

"N-no!" I cut her off after she cut me off.

"ANNNDD WE INTERRUPTING TOO?! CORY MOM NUMBER LOOKIN REAL NICE RIGHT NOW BERLIN- YOU STEADY TESTING ME!"

(GOT DAMN MAMA!) I shout in my head with a annoyed face.

in those last few seconds of not only pulling down my street-

Stephanie was also called through the bluetooth phone system to the car.

"Hey- girl uhhh I'm ready to plan that cory x berlin summer. GIRL you Also WONT BELIEVE the disrespect and attitude I got from berlin in this car-!