Best Child Artist || 04

×××××××××

Requested by : jnopejdope

×××××××××

Note : BTS are K-pop idols known worldwide.

×××××××××

×××××××××

"Miss Aera!"

"Look here please!"

"Aera!"

"Oh my god BTS!"

"Jimin!"

"RM!"

"Please look here!"

"Suga!"

Cameras kept flashing as the group of seven boys came on the red carpet along with the little girl, looking smaller than she actually is, between the tall men. Her eyes kept scanning around the place, confusion glinting with the bright lights of crowds of people with cameras around them. The black and white dress and the matching headband on her hair falunted her cute personality even more tonight, making her look like a little doll in the human form.

Aera looked up, tugging on Jimin's hand and extended her arms up. The brother carried her instantly, patting her back as she kept sticking to him, overwhelmed with the amount of unwanted attention and noise there. The boys stood in the center, letting the photographers be satisfied and take pictures all they want.

For one, the cameras flashed more furiously for it was Aera's first ever appearance on the red carpet as an artist herself. And for two, let's be honest, every breathing being needed Aera x BTS moments.

"Sir, we need some solo shots." One of the directors said.

Jimin glanced at the four-year-old, sighing softly as he knew it was a request for both BTS and Aera. He smiled and placed her down on her feet, making her pout instantly and reach up again, "Oppa..." She whimpered, raising her arms up for him to carry her again.

"We're right here, princess." Jimin smiled and took her hand, making her stand alone for a moment. "They want Riri's pictures, smile for them."

The kid glanced at the cameras, not smiling yet, but waved her hand, remembering how the managers and her oppas told her to do in an official gathering. Once seeing that she was okay, Jimin stepped back, taking his position between his boys.

"Aera, do you want a candy?" One of the cameramen shouted, gaining full attention from the girl.

Her eyes searched for the owner of the voice, "Candy?" She said, pointing at the crowd while glancing at her brothers with a smile. The cameras flashed vigorously, not wanting to miss this golden opportunity of capturing Aera's natural and voluntary smile, which made the boys chuckle.