Character description- minor spoiler

The words that are italicized are the actual words and scenes from the book. Here is a character description.

Remember that all these scenes are not edited yet and will be when I post chapters.

In just a bit a taller guy walks up and gives a half-hearted smile. This man is rather pretty, his hair is blonde, little bits of darker sand coloured hair is mixed into his blonde. One of his eyes is brown and the other is a deep forest green. He is not pale, but not super tan, the perfect mix.

He has faint freckles on his cheeks and nose. His lips are the perfect size and colour for his skin. He has to be at least six foot five. He is wearing black tactical gear, minus the normal bullet proof vest or any helmet. He appears to be a bit sweaty, but even with the sweat he still smells good. I can just smell the expensive men's cologne on him. He is extremely well built, I can see the outline of a six pack, maybe even an eight pack. I can see his biceps pushing against the sleeves of his shirt that is one size to tight. My eyes follow his arms down to his hands. His hands are even hot. His jaw even looks muscular. To say that the man looks hot would be an understatement.