[3] Over My Head.

I've decided that's this is gonna be one of those 'completely fake in every aspect' kind of stories. I don't want there to be tons of drama. There will be conflict just not couple conflict, cause I said so. So it will be boring. Deal. Loves of love.

-a

p.s. here's her outfit in the beginning:http://www.polyvore.com/beach/set?id=21819827

and the end:http://www.polyvore.com/pink/set?id=21334678

==================

I was so out of it from the days events that I curled snuggled into jakes chest a little more and fell asleep.

-

When I opened my eyes I was asleep, I had visited this dream land many times.

"Sky?" Jake had popped in to existence right behind me.

"Oh, hi." I say with a little grin. "Hows it going?"

"well I'm kinda confused.."

"You wanna know why we are in each others dreams" I say knowing that that's what he wants to know.

"Yeah"

"Well since we are already open to each other, and touching, our minds just naturally connect to each other."

"And how do you know all of this?" he says sounding quite suspicious.

"Umm.. Well, I had this... Friend once.. And he-"

"HE?!" Jake said sounding shocked. "You have a boyfriend?

"Ex-boyfriend"

Jake was adorable, looking at me with wide eyes, and a scrunched up forehead like he couldn't imagine, or didn't want to imagine, someelse of the male gender being near me.

"Okay," he says trying to stay calm, "It doesn't matter, it's all in the past, explain more about this dream thing"

"Well, over time it will get stronger, at some point, probably not for a long time though, we will be able to read each others thoughts at will. But for right now it will just be dreams when we are touching."

"I've never even heard of half the stuff you have td me about today."

"that's okay, we are pretty secretive,"

Jake suddenly had a mischievous look, "So what ever we do in here it won't matter because we will be in dream land?"

"Nope, usually nothing happens in the real world"

"good" he says taking a slow step towards me.

"What are you doing" I ask while laughing.

Suddenly my lips are attacked with his, I smile knowing what he meant now. The kiss went on forever, progressing slowly. I run my tongue across his bottom lip and he sighs.

I start exploring his mouth and he does the same to mine. Pure bliss. There's no where else I would rather be, except for doing this in rea-

My thoughts are interrupted as someone shouts at me, "Wake up!"

I groan and rub my head into something very warm and hard. I open my eyes and look up seeing that's its jakes chest, his eyes are now open and he looks at me, smiling, his arms wrapped around me tightly. I give in an get lost in pools of chocolate.

"Cough,cough!"

I blush realizing that i probably looked like a love sick puppy. (But that would be Jake. Hahah.) I look up and see Billy with a bashful looking Charlie behind him.