Chapter 1: Trouble Times

These are troubling times.

A few months later after the Battle in China, giant metal horns started to poke out from the Earth in different parts of the globe.

Optimus Prime has left us, to find his makers. Some say, he will never return. His sworn enemy Megatron... vanished. Without leaders, chaos reigns.

Cade Yeager and the Justice League members are now fugitives and protectors to the Autobots. Their Autobot team is made of: Bumblebee, Ironhide, Ratchet, Arcee, Sideswipe, Hound, Drift, Crosshairs, and Grimlock and his Dinobot pals.

Two species at wars, one flesh, one metal.

Transformers are declared illegal on Earth. The world has set up a new military force, the TRF. Except in Cuba, Casto lets them sun on his beaches.

There, we see one of the Autobot Wreckers Topspin playing volleyball with humans and other Autobots. Also there we see Simmons trying to figure out what the horns are.

What these alien beings keep arriving. Endless waves of them. Too many to count. We look up to the skies with dread and we wonder:

How much of our time remains?

At the NASA center, one of the scientist looks at the monitor to see a planet getting closer to Earth. That planet was Cybertron.

One hundred billion trillion planets in the cosmos... and they choose Earth. Why?