Chapter 2 - First meet.

Something was bothering her, even in her sleep. Something ghastly, it wasn't any good. A force caused Becca to wake up in a jerk, her eyes opened, revealing a figure of a woman she knew was familiar. 

Her hollow black eyes, dripping with crimson blood, her hands were covered with the sleeves of her wedding dress, seeped into her skin. The same woman, the same entity that was on her mind. Becca felt the urge to scream, throw up but...somehow her body wouldn't bother responding to either.

 The soul of the bride raised her hand in the same manner as before, unable to form words through her frown.

A chill was stuck on Becca's spine as the bride slowly began making her way towards her. Her wet gown leaving a puddle of water-like substance, as she began walking slowly. Before she could get any closer, Becca sprung from her bed rushing down the stairs, but her socks made her slip whilst she was making her way down. She rolled down the staircase, the top of her head dripping with blood caused by her fresh wounds.

 The last thing that she saw was the bride, but she was not looking at her or even raising her arm, the bride had both of her arms on her face, a substance dripping in the form of tears.

 As Becca began loosing her consciousness, the cries of the soul echoed through her mind, she could sense her despair even when her body couldn't move.

A ray of sunlight caused Becca to slowly open her eyes, once again but this time it was the time of sunrise. She looked around, and was laying on the floor, her left arm on the last staircase.

"Was that....a dream?" She thought to herself when her memories of the past night gave her a reality check. Her right arm slowly making it's way to her head.

"Ow-" she flinched when her fingers pressed onto her wounds.

"So it wasn't some dream"

Buzz....buzz...

She got on her feet, and went towards her phone resting on the couch. It was Madilyn. Her mind immediately recalled what Madilyn had said earlier, about anything weird happening.

"Does she know about this?" Becca thought, picking up the call.

"Good morning Becca! Everything going good?"

"Yeah. Why'd you ask?"

There was a pause on the call after the question. Madilyn had a feeling, a feeling of somewhat panic.

"Just wanted to make sure hahaha.... nothing else really."

"Oh. Well yes, everything's fine, I just woke up..."

"I see...in that case, I'll talk to you later. Take care! And uh...feel free to call me if anything happens."

*beep*

Madilyn then hung up, giving Becca more suspicion. She felt a sick feeling in her stomach, recalling the past night's events. Her mind was filled with questions,

"Who was that woman? What did she want? Was she really dead? Why was she crying? Was everything that I saw last night real?"

Thank you all so much for 100 followers! It means a lot <3