Chapter 1

Location: The Resistance HQ, Planet Mobius

Time: 12:30 P.M

Sonic: Guys! It's Silver!

Knuckles: Oh no. He's not trying to kill you again. Is he?

Sonic: What? No... Well sort of. He's unconches now.

Knuckles: Where is he?

Sonic: He's right he- (Sonic ran back to where he was before to get his brother) Here. He's right here.

Amy: Why are some of his spines green and blue.

Sonic: Yeah. That's not even the creepiest thing. His eyes are black.

Dusk: *clears her throat*

Sonic: Not black like how yours are. The white part of his eyes is black.

Amy: That's really weird.

Silver moves a bit and catches Sonic off guard. Then Sonic drops him on the floor.

Amy: Sonic!

Sonic: What? He startled me.

Amy: You could've hurt him.

Sonic: Why would I want to hurt my brother? It was an accident.

Silver woke up and he groaned only his voice sounded a bit strange. Amy immediately hugged him and he jumped. Amy looked the white hedgehog in the eye and he was startled so he shoved her over really hard. She landed on her hammer and there was a bruise on her back from it. Sonic grabbed Silver by his wrists and held his arms behind his back only Silver wasn't goanna stay still and he struggled as much as he possibly could.

Knuckles: Are you alright Amy?

Amy: Yeah. I'm fine. Why'd he do that?

Sonic: Like I said. He's been acting weird.

Tails: Or Amy just startled him.

Sonic: It could be a bit of both.

Knuckles: Let's find somewhere to keep him until we find out what's going on with him.

After Knuckles said that, Silver did something that none of them ever thought he'd do. He pulled his hands out of his gloves to get out of Sonics grasp, then turned around and used his claws to leave a huge gash in Sonics arm.

Location: Octo Canyon, Planet Earth

Time: 12:47 P.M

Elenor: What's up Marina?

Isla: Yeah. We were playing turf war.

Marina: Do you guys remember that after we had all been sanitized and all of inkopolis was too I said that I was going to make a device that would tell us if any one was ever sanitized again?

Callie: Yeah. Why?

Claudia: Wait, you picked up someone who's been sanitized?

Marina: Yes. This cephalopod is on another planet. They might not even be a cephalopod for all I know.

Isla: Wait, on another planet? An alien?

Marina: I guess.

Hazel: Well we have to help them before others of their species are sanitized. Whatever species they may be.

Helen: But how are we supposed to get there? We can't super jump that far... Can we?

Hazel: No only there might be another way to get there.

Just then, a strange orb had come over them and sucked them up. It looked almost like it had come from the Great Zapfish.

Location: Mystic Jungle, Planet Mobius

Time: 1:03 P.M

Isla was reactivated and she looked around and saw that the others were unconches and that Claudias battery had died. She got up and saw a white and black bat toddler. He looked like he was about two years old. He looked at Isla and was very curious about her. Isla slowly walked over to the bat only before she had even moved a foot, the bat screamed and flew away.

Location: The Outside of Eggmans Lair, Planet Mobius

Time: 9:53 P.M

Gadget and Sonic were on a stakeout to see what Eggman was up to and to see if he had done something to Silver that made him really violent. Sonic had passed out because he was bored.

Gadget: Hey Sonic, a- *Gadget looked at Sonic and saw that he was asleep* Sonic, wake up. Look, free chili dogs.

Sonic woke up when he heard Gadget say that and he sat up as fast as he could.

Sonic: What? Where?

Gadget handed Sonic a chili dog.

Gadget: Here. Now please stay awake.

Sonic: Fine. Only never lie about chili dogs.

Sonic took the chili dog and ate it.

Gadget: Are you sure it was Eggman that did that to Silver? We all know that Kitten was making his robots and all of his technology.

Sonic: Maybe it was something Kitten had made before she stopped working for Baldy McNoseHair.

Gadget: I don't think it was. Kit- You call Eggman Baldy McNoseHair?

Sonic: Yeah, why?

Gadget: No reason. Anyways, Kitten told me that she took all of the stuff she made for Eggman out of his lair and if she missed something then he would be to dumb to figure out how to use it.

Sonic saw a baby green cat. His eyes were gold and they had opened a month ago. The little guy crawled over to Gadget and sat down by him.

Sonic: Hey Gadget, looks like someone wants his daddy.

Gadget: What?

Gadget looked at the kitten and saw what Sonic meant.

Green kitten: Hi daddy.

Gadget smiled.

Gadget: Hi Andrew.

Andrew crawled into Gadgets lap and quietly started to purr a bit.

Sonic: We've been waiting here forever. Why are stakeouts more entertaining on TV then they are in real life?

Sonic and Gadget heard a beep and Gadget took his communicator for the resistance out of his pocket and looked at the screen on it.

Gadget: Knuckles says that the same thing that happened to Silver happened to several other members of the resistance.

Sonic: Does he know what it is?

Gadget: No, only he says that Tails is trying to figure out what it is and they need help getting the members that it happened to into containment cells. Speaking of that, how's your arm?

Sonic: Been better.

Gadget: Well let's go.

Location: Resistance H.Q Containment Area, Mobius

Time: 10:12 P.M

Sonic and Gadget walked into the room and right away, Sonic got a fist to the face. He wasn't punched hard enough to be knocked out only it was enough to knock him off balance. He looked next to him to see who had punched him and he saw Zero standing there. The white part of his eyes was black and his fur was turning green and blue. Gadget pinned Zero to the wall so he couldn't hurt anyone else only Zero struggled as much as he could. Andrew hid behind Sonic because he was scared. Gadget saw Knuckles then he let go of Zero and Knuckles grabbed him and locked him in a containment cell. After that, a green dart was shot threw the window and landed in Tails' tail.

To Be Continued...