Chap 69

Jin POV:

I was driving Jisoo home and the car was silent as usual. 

"Namjoon told me that the guy who shot your father was Jackson, and he has been arrested and kept for interrogation." I tried to break the inept silence of the car.

She slowly turned to me and asked, "Can I meet him?"

I thought for a few seconds and nodded before turning the car in the direction of the station.

We entered, and I found my fellow officers discussing.

Officer 1: "Don't you think Jin and Jisoo would make a cute couple."

Officer 2: "They would make a unique couple though, where one is a police, and the other a leader of a news agency. Two different poles, but yet they match."

I cleared my throat loud enough for them to realize I was close to them. They turned to me with their eyes wide in shock and gave me a quick salute.

"I need to meet Jackson. Bring him to the investigation room quickly," I requested, and they did what they were asked to.

I gave way to Jisoo and we both walked towards the investigation room. Jisoo stepped in and stopped me from entering.

"Can I deal with this for a few minutes please?" She asked softly and I nodded

I left her to close the door and entered the room beside it. No one was there inside except for me. She didn't know that another room had a glass frame through which we could see what is happening in the next room.

Jisoo slowly walked inside and took a seat in front of Jackson. He was handcuffed to the rim of the table so that he doesn't try to escape or hurt her.

"Why did you kill my father?" She asked firmly and Jackson lifted his head.

"It was meant for you but anyways he died since he knew all of my secrets and I didn't want that to be disclosed." He answered without any emotion on his face.

"After all, he has done for you, Jackson-"

"Come on, he is old, he had to die one day or another,"

This statement from him was enough to trigger her anger. She stood up with fuming anger and swung her hand right across his face. She didn't stop and started to smack his face hard with her bag. He was shocked by her reaction but couldn't do anything since both his hands were tied up to the table.

I was amused by how good she was at thrashing. She didn't give him a chance to even react. She was letting all her anger work on him. More than that she was letting go of all her regrets. The strap of the bag came to her hand because of the force for how she was punching him. She threw the strap on his face and started to find something else to beat him.