Chan - "Guess Who?"

IMAGINE

You didn't know why you agreed to come with Hani in the first place

You didn't know why you agreed to come with Hani in the first place. She has taken you to this beach party that Hyunjin has planned.

Your roommate, aka your best friend Hani likes to go partying, while you'd rather stay in the dorms to study or watch cat videos on youtube *cough* or read smuts *cough cough*.

You gave up and went with Hani to the party if she promised to stay with you and she did. You two stayed at the bar and chatted with each other. Until Hyunjim came along and asked Hani to come with him. Hani was about refuse but you knew that she had a crush on him so you technically told her that she can go.

So then Hyunjin stole Hani away from you for a sec. You could tell that they were into each other so you were of course happy for her. You ended up waiting at the bar alone, finally ordering a cocktail that you've been rejecting from Hani earlier. It tasted better than you thought it would.

-

You were bored after scrolling through your gallery and alarms on your phone. You found yourself observing some people at the party and studying their appearance.

Your eyes landed on this one guy who was in black swim shorts and white tank top that hugged his ripped body. You were only focused on his figure as his back was facing you.

He's got s nice ass too. The figure slowly turned and you get to see the front of his body. His chest, his thighs, arms....you wondered how his face looked like.

You regretted checking him out because when you looked up to his face, he was looking right into your eyes with a smug grin. You were caught in 4k 📸 bish. You choked on the air and spun back around, cursing under your breath.

"Shit shit shit shit"

You peaked behind you a moment later to see him smirking from afar before slowly starting to walk towards your direction.

"Fuck..." You panicked and froze in your spot.

You closed your eyes and prayed for someone to save you.

Thankfully, your prayers have been heard.

" Y/n! Let's go, we're playing a game with the others."

You didn't protest when she just dragged you right away because you just wanted to run from the hot guy just now.

Hani brought you to one of the pods and saw Hyunjin and a few his friends inside. So basically not all people were invited to play this game.

You and Hani sat down in the circle and three more people came in. One of them was was him.

"Shoot."

You nudged Hani on her arm.

"Who is he- I mean them?"

"Oh those 3? Hyunjin's friends, their names are Seo Changbin, Lee Minho and Bang Chan. They're collage students so don't wonder why you've never seen them in our school." Hani explained.