History

(This is just about Alice Sofia and Oliver's childhood and how they met Rory )
/////////////////////

*Unedited*

//////////////////////
ALICE:

Alice was a smart girl who loved going to school but she hated everything about her home starting of with her parents and twin sister.

Alice had a twin Ariana who always get everything  Alice was always second for her parents just because she is younger by only 2 minutes.

Growing up she had to do all the chores cook and pay the bill since both her parents became alcoholic and abusive when she was only 13.

Whenever she forgets to do her chores cook or pay the bill her parents would hit and slap her sometimes stab her with a knife in her back which are already full of marks or worse they would starve her even though she's the one paying and doing the work at home.

Ariana Alice's twin would just watch her parents do that to her twin but she would laugh and not care about Alice she would go out parting and shopping while Alice was doing her homework at home and they going to races and fights just to get enough money to feed her family even thought they don't deserve it.

She started street racing and fighting at the age of 14 also known as shadow a very famous street fighter and racer.

When she finally had enough money to leave she left Her house leaving everything and everyone behind then one day  she found Rory and Sofia at the age of 15 and became friends till this day.

SOFIA:

Sofia had loving parents two brothers and a sister that's before her parents got divorced since her mom cheated on her dad for his fathers -that's just messed up-

Her dad became so angry and started to get abusive towards his kids, her and her siblings should stay with her father then on every Saturday they would go to her moms and grandfathers house.

Keep in mind she was only 9 at the time,
few years past and her mother and grandfather got married and her dad was still angry and single but he would bring woman's over from time to time.

At the age of 14 both her brothers left for college and so did her older sister.

She was left alone with her father she was jealous of how lucky her siblings are so one day she decided to leave and that's when she became a fighter.

The first two weeks of living on the streets she would starve but as months passed she got lots and lots of money from fighting .

One day when she was on her way to the fight club she met Alice watching the fight and when it was her turn to fight she fought against raven aka Rory.

And after the fight the three of them became friends.

Oliver:

Oliver was grown up into a family where he was an only child Both of his parents were great that's before his father got cancer and suffered a lot .

both him and his mom tried so hard to get money for his treatments and operations but every time they did his father would get even more sicker.

That's when he started illegal street racing since he needed the money so bad to pay for his fathers treatments.

A couple of months pasted and the father was still breathing but he was in so much pain that he even tried to kill himself sometimes

When Oliver was 15 he's father had passed away due to cancer

Then when he was 16 his mother attempted suicide he was so angry and sad-at the same time.

He started street racing since he was so good at it and he was also having fun.

He met the girls on one of his races with sofe aka shadow and he met Rory and Alice and became best friends.

——-
What are your thoughts?

🗳 please don't forget to vote 🗳