CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN

"Didn't we just have a meeting?" I questioned as the Italian mafia stood before me

"Didn't we just have a meeting?" I questioned as the Italian mafia stood before me. "Yes, but now the Spanish mafia is here," replied Al. "Okay, and?" I asked as Leo settled me onto his lap beside Sofi. "We wanted to invite you all day after tomorrow for a small gathering. The Johnsons and Torsenys are joining us; apparently, they have some news to share," explained Camilla."What time will it be?" inquired Bianca, my mom? Biological mom? I had no idea what to call her."Uh, around 6ish?" Camilla replied."So, you dragged us all the way here for that? No offense, Camilla, I love the idea, but you could've just texted," I said, gesturing to Leo that I wanted to leave."Not so fast, Rory. We need a plan for tomorrow," Al interjected."Didn't we discuss it in the meeting?" I asked."We're trying to be extra careful. We don't need more drama with the Russians," Javier explained."We can release him after the ball," I sighed."You sure?" queried Leo. "I mean, we already got all the information we can get, so it's a waste to keep him here."Sofi nodded. "She's right," added Aiden."Well, I'm sorry for disturbing your night," said Al as he got up. "I'll send you all an invitation tomorrow, so don't forget," Camilla added as she left through the front door."Leo, I'd like to speak with Aurora for a minute," Dad said as Leo got up and placed me on the couch. "I'll go start the car," he added before leaving."Do you love him?" he asked."Who, Aiden? No, but I'm kinda crushing on Javier," I playfully replied."I'm not joking, Rory. You're living in his house, and I get that you're eighteen and can make your own decisions, but do you really want to live with him?" he asked, rubbing my shoulders."I do. I really love him, Dad, and I'm happy living with him," I smiled."Speaking of love, where's Mama G? How's it going?" I asked with a smirk as he blushed a bit. You'd think the infamous Alesso is a cold-hearted monster, but look at him blushing at the thought of his girlfriend."She's good, just busy with work. I was actually planning on letting her move in with me," he said. "If that's okay with you, of course," he added."Dad, of course, I'm okay with it. I practically don't live here anymore," I laughed. "Yeah, you should be asking us, Al!" shouted Sofe from the kitchen."I was gonna ask you, nosy woman!" Al shouted."Nosy woman? Come on, Al, you're better than that!" she shouted back."Are you ready?" Leo asked."Yes, let's go," I said as he carried me bridal style. "Son, you and I are having lunch tomorrow, so clear your schedule," Al patted Leo's arm."Sure thing, sir," Leo said as he placed me in the passenger's seat. "Goodnight," I told Al as Leo drove back home.

"I had a chat with Al," Leo inquired, planting a kiss on my cheek. "He wanted to know if I was being responsible," I replied, letting my hands explore his bare chest."Are you being responsible, Aurora De Leon?" he asked as I settled on his lap, crossing my legs behind him."Not really. I've been a very, very bad girl," I confessed, running my finger along his lips."Is that so?" he growled."Mhm," I said, playing with his hair. "God, the noises you make drive me crazy.""I just want to rip you open and own you," he said, squeezing my throat."Do whatever you want with me," I said, brushing my lips against his. He slammed his lips onto mine, devouring me as I moaned."Don't stop," I urged, forcing his face closer to mine. "Who said I will?" he replied, placing me back on the mattress and continuing his assault. He pulled off his oversized shirt that I wore to bed."You look so adorable wearing my clothes," he remarked, proceeding to take it off, leaving me in my underwear."You look good enough to eat, love," he said, attacking me with kisses all over my body. "God, you are so beautiful. I don't deserve you."He tied both my arms with his as he left love marks all over my body, playing with my silk underwear."Can I?" he asked, and I nodded. He literally ripped my underwear and stared at me bare."I need you to hold the headboard," he instructed, spreading my legs. "Why?" I asked."Because when I start, I won't be able to resist myself," he explained, dipping his face to my heat as I gripped the headboard tightly and moaned."Scream my name, Aurora. Nobody will hear you," he commanded, delving deeper."Oh, God," the sensation was incredible."Moan my name," he insisted, and I felt like I was about to explode."Leo!" I moaned. "Oh, my gosh... yes," I couldn't keep my mouth shut."Ugh, Leonardo," I moaned one last time as I reached my climax."Good girl," he praised, staring at me from below, and let me tell you, that was incredibly hot.

---------------------

hey lovelies sorry for not updating in forever i'll try to update regularly and this chapter is different than the rest but bear with me i'm not good with smut but if you don't like it please tell i won't write them in future chapters.

PS. i'm thinking of ending the book soon but i might make a sequel since 67 chapters is insane anywaysss love you all 

-saintstella