Chapter Thirty-Six

| THE NEW TEAM |

Steve pulled up in a Passover and got out of the car before he was met with Sharon. "Not sure you understand the concept of a getaway car."

"It's low profile." Steve looked back at the car,

"Good, because this stuff tends to draw a crowd." She opened the trunk of her car, revealing Steve's and Sams's gear.

Bucky sat behind Sam in the car with Cassie still resting her head on his shoulder, but she still kept looking at the blond girl. She felt like she recognised her but just couldn't figure out why. 

"Can you move your seat up?" Bucky grunted at Sam

"No." Sam bluntly answered, Bucky groaned while he wrapped his arm around Cassie's waist and pulled her over his lap,

"Thanks, baby." He kissed her temple, but the redhead was still focusing on Sharon.

"Oh, no problem." She finally looked up at Bucky with a smile, "Sam?" She finally let her eyes look at Sam who hummed and looked over his shoulder at her.

Sam may have only known the woman for a while, but he found a soft spot in his heart for her. Maybe it was because she knew a lot about Harry Potter, but maybe the other reason was that they shared the same personality. Kind and caring on one side, while sarcastic and funny on the other. 

"Do you know who the blond girl is?" Cassie nodded at Steve and Sharon,

"Oh, that's Sharon." Sam knew that she was the niece of Peggy Carter, so that meant she was the niece to Cassie Carter as well.

"What's her last name?"

"Uhm, her name is Sharon Carter." Sam watched as Cassie's face went into confusion, as well as Bucky's. 

"Why does she look a bit like my Mum? But with blond hair instead." Cassie looked at her closer,

"Maybe because Peggy's her aunt." Cassie looked at Sam in shock, as well as Bucky.

"So is she, my niece, as well?"Cassie pointed at the blond woman.

"Yup." Sam nodded his head at the redhead.

"Wow," Cassie muttered under her breath, looking at the woman again. "Wait, so my brother was found after all." Cassie raised her brow,

"What?" Sam looked at her,

"Oh, Peggy told me in the '40s that my brother was MIA in the war." Cassie wasn't really affected much, she didn't know if that was bad or not. But she never met the man once in her life, and she just guessed after all these years that he was dead.

Sam was about to say something when he saw Cassie grow shocked and a smirk grow on Bucky's face, truing around he saw Sharon and Steve kissing. When Steve turned around to look at the car, the three of them held smirks on their faces.

*****

On the 6th level of a parking garage at the Leipzig/Halle airport. Steve drove into the parking lot in the battered, old car. He parked by a grey van and gets out. Sam, Bucky and Cassie all get out as well but just stays in the car.

"Cap." Clint held out his hand for Steve to shake, while Bucky snacked his arm around Cassie's waist.

"You know I wouldn't have called If I had any other choice." Steve nodded at the archer, Cassie's eyes drifted over to the young woman beside Clint and her eyes slightly widened. Wanda seemed to notice Cassie as well.