Chapter 1: Class

Reki: To be honest I'm bored. I don't even wanna go to school. School is a waste of energy. If I can't take my bed to there I don't wanna go. Plus, who expects to make friends on the first day. Isn't that just dumb and stupid. It's probably not any hot girls or hot boys there either. Today is going to be the most boring day ever. Well, I guess I'm going to have to go I can't just stay here begging myself not to go move. 

Hmm, This school looks pretty stable... for now. Eh, I don't see the point in saying that I already know I'm going to hate it. I knew it all the people here look like dusty rats. They look like they came from the back of the school from the dumpster. Ooh, well these people are interesting... indeed. Who's that? They look like they just woke up, sheesh. 

Langa:

Excuse Me 🤚.

Reki:

Who are you???

Langa:

I just wanted to ask for directions but never mind I guess.

Reki:

Wow, such an attitude.

Langa:

Mhm, whatever I'm going now sassy.

Reki:

What a bother to society. She had an interesting, or questionable outfit on. I wonder if she's new🤨🤔.

Langa:

I don't think she even heard anything I said. I swear people this school year are a mess. I probably won't be able to go to class if I don't know my directions. Should've they have given us a paper on where to go or something?  I'm pretty sure everyone else is confused to. If I miss class to bad, it's not my fault at all.

I wonder if that girl is new here too??? I think she might be new.... Oh god I just walked away not even knowing if she was new or not. That was probably my chance to be able to go to class god damnit. I got myself into a mess.

Reki:

Where are all the hot people!!! God, this school has nothing to offer!

Cherry:

You're overreacting.

Reki:

Finally, a hot person!!!

Cherry: I wouldn't say hot but okay... Do you need something??? 

Reki:

No not at all🤩.

Cherry:

You're weird I'm leaving now, please leave me alone.

Reki:

Am I that annoying😥.

Langa:

Seems like it.

Reki:

 You again?

Langa:

Don't "you again" me. I just needed to know if you're new here.

Reki

Do I look new to you?

Langa:

I mean I don't know that's obviously why I asked you.

Reki:

Well in that case no.

Langa:

Okay, I'll leave now I guess.

Reki:

Wait, name?

Langa:

I'm straight.

Reki:

Who said anything about being straight!

Langa:

Not going to lie you look like you're lesbian.

Reki:

Wow thank you for the compliment.

Langa:

No problem😇.

Reki:

Whatever, I'm heading out to my first class.

Langa:

Wait! I thought you said you were new!

Reki:

Oh sorry my tongue slipped I meant to say yes. See ya now I guess!

Langa:

Wait, come back! 

And Langa never went to class😞😞😞