I Don't Think We're In Kansas Anymore Toto... (Chapter 2)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
What the fuck happened? The last thing I can remember was getting my new game and then it started glitching out like some poltergeist shi-

"Miss?"

Who the fuck is that?! I don't remember having anyone over when I was playing my game. Did I pass out? Am I.... Dead?!

Ha! No, I couldn't have died! I don't have any problems with my body and I'm still young.

"Miss, you need to wake up now, you've been asleep for 3 days.. ."

3 DAYS!!! God, my boss is gonna kill me! This lady's right, I do need to wake up.

"(Ұ/Ҋ), їїӎє, ұөҵ ҋєєԁ ө өҏєҋ ұөҵя єұєѕ дҋԁ ѕдѵє ҵѕ ғяөӎ ԁєѕяҵҫїөҋ, өҵя ғдє їєѕ ѡїӊ ұөҵ..."

I slowly strain my eyes to open, letting the bright light meet my pupils. When I get my eyes to open fully, they meet soft, gentle, chocolate eyes. I gasp sharply, jumping back in surprise, not knowing who those eyes belonged to. "Hey, hey... It's okay, I'm not here to hurt you miss, I just want to help..." The woman says in a sweet and gentle tone, like how someone would talk to a scared little animal. It works a little and I ease up, getting back to the spot I was laying in. I look at the lady who was apparently taking care of me to see that she was around my age, with beautiful cream colored skin, long dark brown hair that fit her frame and flowed around her face perfectly, her face was a nice round shape with nice pink plump lips and perfectly shaped brown eyebrows, even her eyes we're a perfect shape. Now her outfit consisted of a white crop top with a short black skirt that had suspenders connecting to it from what it looks like, some metal gloves and thigh highs, completing the look with some shiny red shoes. In all honesty, she looked like one of those really beautiful models you see for L'Oréal Paris or Forever 21 or even those weird perfume or makeup commercials.

"Are you alright miss...?" The female asked, looking at me with concern in her brown eyes. I look up at her and nod slowly, "That's good, it would be a real shame if you weren't" The un-named female said, smiling warmly at me like how a mother would to her child. I look around the room to find nothing familiar, I don't seem to be in my house, I might be in her house. "Excuse me ma'am but where am I?" I spoke, my voice hoarse from not using it for a while. "Oh, you're at Seventh Heaven in sector 7" I blink in surprise, not knowing specifically where I am. I speak up again, a bit louder than before, "And where is that precisely may I ask?" "In the city of Midgar miss" she replies as an innocent smile frames her face.

"Huh..?!!?!"

'So apparently I'm in the game

'So apparently I'm in the game.... THAT'S NOT NORMAL!!!! How did I even get here, does everyone think I'm dead in my world?' I figured out the lady that was taking care of me was Tifa Lockhart, one of the main characters of the game. I was currently sitting outside Seventh Heaven on the stairs looking up at the moon as people pass by or stop to talk to others near the bar, "Do you have anywhere to stay (Y/n)? If not, I can take you to a place that'll take you in for however long you need" I look up at Tifa and stretch up, "I could use a place to stay, thank you Tifa." she smiles at me and walks down the steps of Seventh Heaven. "Follow me then, it's not that far but I'd like to let the landlady know that you need a place to stay" I nod, following Tifa to my new home. We end up in front of what looks to be a two story stone apartment. "Well hello there Tifa, you're here earlier than usual, busy day at Seventh Heaven?" An elderly lady comes out greeting Tifa. "No Marle, I'm here to ask if my friend could use a room, if that's alright" "My dear, you already asked me that earlier and I told you they can" The elderly lady, who I now know is Marle, smiles at Tifa. "I know, I meant another friend. She's new here and doesn't have a place to stay" Tifa then puts her hand on my shoulder, placing the attention onto me.