What A Day...

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful girl named Giselle. Little did she know her life was about to change forever. "I'll catch you, NO!" Me and my little sister Isadora were playing tag. I ran so fast I almost tripped on a big yellow pillow on the ground. That pillow was so big and cool, she wanted to take it home but it was too big and heavy. But when she finally got to pick it up, she started a pillow fight with Isadora. She kept trying to hit her when suddenly, the pillow ripped and a whole bunch of feathers spilled out. But then, Giselle saw something tiny and dark that was definitely not a feather. She picked it up. It was like a little black gem. She looked straight at it, wondering where the heck it came from. Suddenly, the gem lit up, and a tiny voice said, "Giselle, Giselle. Your dream is finally going to come true. Get ready. 3, 2, 1..." The room started to spin, her sight blurred out, and the next thing she knew, everything was back to normal again. She was in her bedroom, just like she was earlier. But something was off. The bedroom was teal. It is usually purple. Strange, she thought. She walked and tried to find her sister. But she was nowhere to be seen. When she saw her mom, she realized that she was even shorter than usual. And was she... pregnant??? Just then, her mom's face had a startled look. "Whoa!!! Sorry, I didn't see you there! Where on earth did you come from???" And then I said to her: "Mom, it's me, Giselle! Wait... are you, pregnant?" I was so confused. How come Mom never told us she was pregnant? Mom: "Um, yes I'm pregnant. The baby's supposed to be born in a few days." Me: "Wow." Mom: "Sorry, who are you again?" Me: "Mom! It's me! Your daughter Giselle!" Mm: "I'm sorry, but it's 2009, and I currently don't have any children. But I will have one very soon!" And I thought to myself: Wait, it's 2009? That would explain why Mom is acting so weird. And since I'm the oldest child, that means she's pregnant with me! And so I had to lie about the whole situation, cause Mom wouldn't believe that I traveled in time 12 years back. Then I said: "I broke through your house because you live next door and my parents are drunk so they kicked me out of the house and I needed help." Mom: "Oh, I'm so sorry about this. You can stay as long as you need to." Me: "Oh my God, thank you!!! You have no idea how much this means to me, M-..." Uh oh. I almost said Mom, but luckily I stopped myself just in time. So I went back into the bedroom and thought for a while. So, when I held that black gem, it said that my dream was coming true. Does this mean that I'll finally be able to see myself being born? Omigosh! To see herself being born, would be a very interesting scene to watch happen. She was very excited and couldn't wait. She walked to the kitchen and asked her mother if she could have a snack. She said yes, so Giselle grabbed a big bag of tortilla chips. It was her favorite kind, hint of lime. Her mouth watered like crazy, so she grabbed like ten chips and ate them all at once. They were so good! Just then, Mom started gasping. Her dad started rushing toward where she was and asked her if she was okay. Mom: "gasp, gasp, gasp. Dave! I think it's the, the, the baby!" Dad: "Oh, honey. Should I take you to the hospital now?" Mom: "Yes, please. Can you go get the girl too please?" Dad: "Oh sure." I guess dad must have overheard earlier's conversation because he got me into the car like it was no big deal. Dad drove us to the hospital for what seemed like almost an hour, and when we got there, Dad filled out a bunch of paperwork. And Mom actually felt pretty excited. I mean, who wouldn't be if you were having your first child? Dad helped Mom walk to the hospital room and Mom settled herself on the bed. Then, I saw the date written on a piece of paper Dad was filling out. It was July 17th, 2009. That means it really is me that's being born. I sat there and waited for what seemed like forever. It was 3:03 a.m. and it was now the 18th of July. Suddenly, she heard a crying noise coming from under the blanket that Mom was using. She was born! She would finally get to see what her newborn self looked like! So I said: "Hey, can I see?" Mom: "Sure!" She held the baby up for me to see. Me: "Awwwww! She's so cute!!!" Mom: "Isn't she? What do you think I should name her?" Me: "Name her after me!" I really did not want my name to be changed, so that's what I said. Mom: "Oh, sure, why not? I really do love the name Giselle. So I'll name her Giselle. I was thinking about doing the name Isadora, but I guess I'll do that with my next child." Me: "I love the name Isadora, too. I need to go to the bathroom if you don't mind." Mom: "Okay." So I went to the bathroom and suddenly I tripped on something. I picked it up. It was the same black gem I found on the pillow yesterday. It lit up, my sight was blurry again, the room was spinning, and suddenly I was in the bathroom at my house. I gasped. "HOORAY! I'M HOME AGAIN!!!" The next thing I knew, my sister Isadora came rushing to the bathroom. Then she said: "Giselle! What are you doing awake in the middle of the night? And why were you screaming?" I had to make up a story or she would think I'm crazy if I said I went back in time. So I said: "Umm, I just had the craziest dream! I sleepwalked to the bathroom while I was having it! And I woke up, thinking it was real for a second." Isadora: "Ohhhh! Well, that explains a lot! Well, we should probably get back to bed. But all I could think about was the crazy 'adventure' I had. That was an experience I will never forget. The next day, she woke up and her mom said to her, "Hey, did you know that you were named after a girl I met that looked a lot like you?" I said "Really?" Mom said, "Yeah and I remember it very well."

The End.