Chapter 1-Backstory

Author's note:

Hello everyone so this is going to be the first fanfiction that I'm going to publish because I made others but there kinda um...cringey so yeah. anyway this is a Denki x y/n and um I don't really know what to write in thing like so so um..enjoy!!

Chapter 1-Backstory

My Quirk-Override and Weapon spawn. Override-Allows the user to make the ground and temperature or texture. Weapon spawn-Allows the user to spawn any weapon of choice into the users hand.

As soon as I were born I was trained to become a great villain. I would train for hours and hours of the day until I were knocked out. I barely ate and never had a chance to drink water. As soon as I were able to get water my mom or dad knocked it out of my hand stating "A great villain doesn't need water". When I was five my parents gave birth to my little brother b/n. When that happened ALL HELL BROKE LOSE!! I was told told to cook and clean for me and my little brother. I was basically a slave to my parents. As soon as I turned sixteen I packed my bags and left. "Y/n please don't go" my little brother said as I was leaving the house. "Sorry B/n but I cant take it anymore" I said while walking out the door with my bags. I stopped and turned around to my brother crying trying to stop me with his quirk. B/n Quirk- Paralyzation. Allowing the user to paralyze the target. "Its not going to work B/n" I told my brother "mom and dad are evil and I don't want to be that" "I want nothing to do with either of them"  "they treated me like hell my entire life and I'm sick of it" I said has I started to cry a little bit. "You have my number call me if you need me" I said as I left the door. I could feel my brothers tears as I left the front lawn. "What an embarrassment!!" my mother said as she saw me walking out the lawn" " She will remember this and regret it one day" "come on B/n you have training to do". He slowly turned around to follow mother. 

(B/n's point of view) 

"I cant believe what I just saw" he thought. " I just saw the only happiness in my life run away and its all our parents fault" " If they had only treated her better then maybe she would have never run away but of course our idiotic parents would have never thought of that" 

Author's Note:

Hello again everyone so thats the end of chapter one of my denki x reader fanfiction I just want to point out that this is all made up and none of this happened in the real show (if you watched it) and yea I hope you enjoyed reading this and yea ummmm bye!!!