Chapter 2-UA Exam

Author's note

Hey so this is the second chapter of the story and yea enjoy!! sorry if theres any spelling mistakes :[

Chapter 2-UA Exam

Right when I realized what I did I panicked a little "where am I going to stay" I thought as I was looking around trying to find a hotel or a apartment complex. since  I didn't know how to drive, I started walking around the city. after walking around for a few minutes I found this hotel, went inside and checked in. luckily i remembered to pack money so I could get food.

time skip: A day of the UA exam it was the day of the UA exam and iv'e been training the entire time until this day. I got get ready, ate breakfast and got ready to go. when I got there i saw these two boys. one with blonde spiky hair and one with green wavy-ish hair. I sat beside them and say hi. "hi Im Izuku Midoryia" the boy with the green hair said. "SHUT UP YOU DAMN NERD" the boy with the blonde hair yelled. "hi I'm Y/n Izumi but you can just call me Zumi" I said to both of the boys. "yeah I don't care" the blonde hair boys said. "OKAY IF YOU DONT WANT TO TALK TO ME THEN MOVE SOMEWHERE ELSE" I yelled at the blonde hair boy. he looked suprised which lead me to beleive that no one has ever yelled at him like that. "what's his name" I wispered to Midoryia. "Kacchan or Katsuki Bakugo" he told me. i gave him the thumbs up and I heard a loud noise from the stage in front of us. it was the examaner. he introduced him self as Present Mic and told us what to do and how it was going to work. "ALRIGHT BOYS AND GIRLS. THIS IS THE UA EXAM." he yelled. "THERE WILL BE ROBOTS AROUNG THE GROUND YA DIG" he yelled. "he is so loud I told both of the boys. "yea and its getting on my nerves" Bakugo said. "oh so now you decide to communicate with me Katsuki " I said to him smirking. "SHUT UP ANNOYING BASTERED " "Yup okay.." I said getting up since Present Mic was done telling us how everything was going to work. 

Once everyone was outside some weird man started speaking over the inercome. When he was done the test began

Everyone started running and robots kept falling on the ground. "i dont think either f my quirks are good for the test" i wispered to myself as i was running looking down. me nt paying attention to anything i bumped into something. i look up to see it was bakugo. "watch where your going dumbass. u almost made me fall". while i was getting up i saw something falling down frome the sky. i looked closer to see that it was deku falling. while bakugo was still yelling at me because i bumped into him, i quickly shot up and ran to try and catch him. as he was still falling i noticed that the wind power was to strong for me to catch him so i used my override quirk to make the ground soft enough for him to safely land. once i knew that he was going to land safe i saw a robot about to crush him so i spawned a cannon and shot a bomb at it. i didnt know what what number robot it was until i looked closer to see that it was a 3 point robot. "yay" i thought as the robot and deku both fell. and i was happy to see that deku fell safely. i ran with my cannon and started shooting up all the robots i could until the test was over.

Once everyone got inside the building i felt a slight tapping on my sholder. i turned around to see deku looking terrifided with his legs and arms shaking. "u-um thank you f-for saving m-me" "oh um no problem. thats what friend are for" i said shooting a big smile. i could see him warming up to me as his face lit up and he gave me a smile back

-time skip-

after we did both test everyone started to head out of the school. i went back to the way that the hotel was when i bumped into someone because i was looking at my phone while walking. "ouch" i heard the person that i bumped into say. "im so sorry i just keep bumping into people today" i said as the person got up off the ground. it was a yellow haired boy with a black lightning mark on the side of it. he was not that much taller than me. "its okay beautiful" he said sending me a smile. "beautiful..?" i thought "i look like shit right now." "well i gotta go now so umm bye"i said speed walking to the hotel. "umm okay bye" he said going back to where he was going.

when i got back to the hotel i took a shower and went to sleep."i wonder if i will see that boy at U.A. if i even make it there."