Liar - Hyunjin

A/N at the end <3
HYUNJIN'S POV:
"Hyunjin you're up next" the staff called to me, I nodded and walked towards her allowing her to do my makeup. Honestly, I love being back and the busy schedules it's fun I love it and all but the new staff members and bodyguards is such assholes it was one point of time where I couldn't eat nor take breaks during the play with fire cover due to them wanting me to "work my hardest" if it wasn't for JYP and this stupid contract I would have moved to another company. But I can't due to this stupid shit. "Hyunjin-ah you need to stop dancing so hard." My new security guard spoke rolling his eyes. "At least I can dance," I mumbled under my breath. "What was that" He stood up so offended. "Nothing. Leave me alone" I rolled my eyes and stood up walking towards the exit I can't stand hearing his room or seeing him anymore. I went towards the break area and sat down and decided to listen to music and play some games. - a few minutes later - "Hwang Hyunjin." I heard a voice call me. It wasn't in a playful tone. It sounded like Lee know Hyung. "Yes, Hyung?" I quickly stood up and bowed to him. "Why would you say that to Jace?!" Lee know said pointing at me. I was confused did he get all sad over a fact? "Hyung he made fun of my dancing what do you mean?" I frowned at my eyebrows. "That doesn't mean you make fun of his dead loved ones!" Lee know shouted. We were the only ones in the break room. "What? I didn't make fun of his dead loved ones.." I said softly. "I'm disappointed in you." I can't even stand to look at you. I'm telling Bang Chan." Lee knows said pulling out his phone ( idk why but I keep making Bang Chan spank them smh.)  "NO!" I yelled grabbing his phone making it fall on the floor, my eyes widen backing up. "Hyunjin!" Lee know yelled grabbing his phone. "That's it." Lee knows mumbled walking away to somewhere. I stood their dumbfounded tears started forming in my eyes. 'Why would he lie? Is Lee know Hyung disappointed in me?' Those questions roaming around in my head making me burst into tears and dropping to the floor. "Get up." Bang Chan Hyung said to me before grabbing me. Lifting me. "HYUNG! Let me explain please!" I yelled before he put me over his lap. "NO! PLEASE!" I kicked and kicked. "Minho hold his legs down." Bang Chan said in a deep voice. Lee knows didn't reply he just held down Hyunjin's legs. "I'm very disappointed in you." Bang Chan spoke before landing his hand on my ass. *SMACK* "that was very disrespectful" *SMACK* "HYUNG-"
"Be quiet." *SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK* "I don't care how angry you get you don't ever talk about somebody's lost ones do you understand me?!" He yelled at me. I stayed silent the whole room was the silent only thing you could hear was me sobbing. "ANSWER ME." Bang Chan yelled. I couldn't answer the words couldn't come out of my mouth I stayed silent again. "Alright, that's it. Lee knows let me see your belt." Bang Chan announced. My puffy red eyes widen. "NO HYUNG PLEASE I'M SORRY!" I lifted my upper body trying to grab Bang Chan's hand but he swatted mines away. "No hyunjin. Keep your hand away from me" Bang Chan said before sending Lee to know out of the room. *SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK* I couldn't fight anymore I just know through my outfit my ass was red. My mind went blank I couldn't hear the sounds of the belt I just laid there on his lap while he spanked me with tears streaming down my face. "Hyunjin you're done." I stood up and tried to walk to the bathroom. I wiped my face and looked at my makeup all ruined due to my tears. I looked down and sighed "This is my fault." I walked out of the bathroom and saw Bang Chan gone. 'He fucking just spanked me and not going to give me no aftercare?!' I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone and walked to the makeup room where my artist was and asked her to redo my makeup. "Stray kids you're up next," our manager said before walking out the room. "Thank you Sora," I said smiling and bowing. " it's no problem love I'm your makeup artist it's my job." She smiled putting her materials up." I walked out of the room and met up with the other members who were getting their mics set up. I ignored all of my members until it was time to get on stage - afterwards - The show was over and everyone got into the car. I started to moved and shuffle a lot my ass was stinging until I felt an arm wrap around me it was Bang Chan's arm. "I'm sorry I didn't give you aftercare earlier I was pissed off so let me give you proper aftercare when we get back to the dorm okay?" He smiled "Okay." I smiled back laying my head on his shoulder.
I'm not dead I swear just been busy with school but I'm back and trying to clear out my drafts so I can make new stories so here's a story that's been sitting in my drafts for 10000699 years <3