money

"It was right here!" Bang chan yelled getting frustrated as the other 7 boys sat down on the living room couch heads down. "I just wanna know who spent the 800 dollars that was left here for us" Bang chan said rubbing his temple. the 7 boys stayed quiet knowing they all used the money. "Who.did.it?" Chan said frustrated. The boys stayed quiet. "Minho!" Chan called the 2nd eldest. Minho snapped his head up fast he almost popped his neck. "yes hyung?" Minho said scared. "Do you know?" Asked He asked Minho. "No sir" he said shaking. Bang Chan knew it was a lie, He looked around at all the members and knew what happened his eyes widen a little 'All of them used the money' He thought. "Okay since none of you want to confess which I know all of you guys used the money, All of you will be getting punished." Bang Chan said said sternly. The members eyes widen ' how did he figure out?!' they all thought. "Oldest to youngest let's go."  Bang Chan said pointing towards the wall. All the members hurried up and stood against the wall. "Lee Minho" Bang Chan called the oldest member. Minho walked to the eldest members and laid across his lap. - It still feels weird saying that word but you get the point 🙄 -  "Seo Changbin." Bang Chan said as Minho walked back against the wall shivering and crying. Changbin walked towards Bang Chan and laid across his lap. ( You get the point ) " Hwang Hyunjin" Hyunjin hurried to Bang Chan and laid across his lap but Bang Chan didn't hit him, "Hyung?" Hyunjin asked as he looked up at Bang Chan. Bang Chan had his eyes closed and shook his head. He felt betrayed by his own members who lied to him about something so simple. "Get up" Hyunjin listened and stood up. Bang Chan walked out of the living room and walked into his room The members were confused "What's wrong with Hyung??" Han asked Hyunjin "I don't know" Hyunjin said rolling his eyes. "Maybe we hurt his feelings because we all lied to him" Seungmin spoke up. The members looked down they felt bad for their leader. They decided to apologize to Chan their guilt was eating them up. "Hyung?" Minho knocked on Bang Chan's door "come in" Bang Chan mumbled but it was still audible - you understand right 😧 -  "Hyung we're sorry!" Felix spoke up first"Yeah!" Han said "We didn't know it would take this much of a toll on you.." I.N followed the members nodded in sync. "It's okay guys I forgive you now cmere" Bang Chan said smiling. The members ran to the eldest and gave him a big hug.
- the end 😧 sorry it took 101092839392282 years -