𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗸𝗲 (𝘆𝘂𝗿𝗶 𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝗰𝗲!)

((Just a basic rundown but here I'll usually put who the oneshot was requested by if it were a request or just important things you aught to know here! But go on to the oneshot <3

Fandom = Yuri!! On ice
Cg = Viktor
Little = Yuri (2-6)

***********************************************

It was always a rather rare occurrence when Yuri Katsuki himself would wake up in little space, let alone regress as often as he should. But of corse his caregiver and well, fiancé Viktor was always there to help compromise no matter the situation. But for now it was about 8:30 in the morning and it was a free day. One of the few he had a week. And well, little Yuri was the fist thing to greet the Nikifor boy when he awoke.

***********************************************

"Yuri why aren't you sleeping in...it's a" Vikto spoke tiredly until he could focus on the sight in front of him. "Ah, I have a little snowflake this morning dont I?" Yuri nodded, making grabbyhands, that were complied with him held.  "How about we get you some breakfast then daddy can find us something fun to do today?" He spoke in a singsongy voice as he proceeded to make the little a bottle. And himself a toaster omelet, having to do it with one hand, considering he'd earn cries and whines everytime he'd remotely try to put Yuri down.

***********************************************

Once breakfast was done, the little one requested to watch howls moving castle and of corse it was met! Viktor knew almost every line to the movie at this point, in fact Katsuki loved it when Viktor would speak with the film, specifically howls parts! As the movie went on, the paci bobbed between the littles lips and he also played with his stuffies, more specifically one that happened to be a gray cat stuffie, it was clearly old and well loved, but when little, he rarely put it down!

***********************************************

Once the movie was over Viktor looked at the time, only being about 9:30am. "Hmm....how does bathtime sound little one?" He asked and with that he earned a giggle and the little ran off. "Oh? Is this a new game you've made?" He spoke with a small laugh and off he went to find his little one. Honestly it wasn't too hard, but purposely the gray haired male would take a bit longer, narrating out loud whenever he'd look somewhere. Soon he made it back to the bedroom, immediately hearing a ton of giggles! "Is he under the bed? No?....how about behind the curtains? No? Where could my little boy be!? I might have to give up at this point!" The little one giggles some more before slowly creeping out of the closet and into Viktor's lap. "Dada I ri here!" "Oh goodness baby! You scared me!" He spoke pretending to be shocked. Yuri giggle before he was picked up and spun around. "Alright now it's bath time handsome" he kissed the littles forehead, heading to the bathroom.

***********************************************

Viktor drew the bath water, adding more than enough bubbles per request along with some toys. Yuri independently got his clothes off before being helped into the bath. Giggles were all that filled the room now. For someone who tried to play hide n seek to get out of bath time sure did seem to be enjoying it! Getting out was a small fight, but he was changed into a comfy onesie. Now it was about 11:30ish. He was going to hold off lunch time till after his nap considering they had a pretty decent breakfast and well, the black haired male in his arms was getting a bit sleepy himself. And with that he slowly slid the littles paci into his mouth before waltzing around the room to the tune of him humming. Little guy was right back out soon after that.