𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝗲𝘄? (𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗯𝘂𝘁𝗹𝗲𝗿)

((I kinda died there for a bit but now for a request for the lovely Little_Librarian enjoy!! <33))

Fandom = Black Butler
Cg = Sebastian
Little = Ciel (1-5)
100% platonic!!

***********************************************

Sebastian Michaelis, Butler of the lord Ciel Phantomhive by only about four months now. Bound to the other till the end of the contract they had made. But being a Butler and one hell of one meant taking note of every thing and that included his young lords night terrors of the treacherous night that happened those four month ago. The demon knew something had to be done about it, for more reasons than just one and so Sebastian was on the look out for coping mechanisms for Ciel, hoping to find something, anything, to relive the boys mind at least once in a while.

***********************************************

It took some time to find a reasonable one but he finally found one that seemed decent and good for the young lord. Age regression. And now he just needed a right time to bring it up. And he did. It was a quiet morning, not too many plans about only one meeting and it wasn't till the afternoon. The blue haired male ate his breakfast the Butler had prepared earlier when words were finally spoken. "Young master, I might have an idea to help with your little....night terrors per say" he spoke calmly and formally just as he always did. "And what might that be" the young lord spoke sorta sarcastically. "Age regression. We both know you didn't have a fair chance at childhood. I think it's a-" he was cut off by the boy standing, slamming a fist on his desk. "Let me be clear. I am THE Ciel Phantomhive. I do not do or need such childish things!" He spoke harshly, the topic seemed to strike a cord with him and Sebastian didn't even get to explain. But with that the boy stomped off back into his bedroom.

***********************************************

There Ciel laid. He had looked for coping mechanisms before and age regression was one he wanted to try! It would just be hard to admit it. He wanted to be held, he wanted to be taken care of like a toddler, he wanted to feel safe and secure for once.  He thought over and over until Sebastian knocked and was given permission to enter. "Young master I-" "Sebastian zip it...I....I want to try it." Ciel spoke cutting of the demon Butler before hand. And of corse it was immediately taken note of. "Yes my lord, let me go prepare some things first" he spoke and left. Ciel nodded at sat there, staring at the door, waiting for the other to return.

***********************************************

Sebastian finally returned, pushing in a small cart with a cloth over it much like at times for eating but instead of fancy food it held a pacifier, a sippy cup, bottle, a stuffed rabbit, some crackers, and other things similar.  The black haired male took a seat on the bed, and gently pulled ciel onto his lap, telling the other to relax. And he was gentle with doing so, saying slightly as he held the smaller until his young lord felt content and...small. "How are you feeling?" "Mhm..." that was all he earned and with that Sebastian stood, showing the now little the things on the cart. "Baaa baaaa" Ciel spoke, pacing a hand on Sebastians cheek, clearly that was the others new nickname. "Yes baby, that's me" he spoke with a quiet chuckle handing the regressor the stuffed rabbit from the company the boy owned, it was the only one he could find in the moment but the little seemed attached already. "Is coottttt..." he babbled "indeed it is" he spoke sitting Ciel down only earning a whine. "Easy handsome, I'm just getting you comfy clothes" that eased the complaints he earned as he was changed into pjs and pulled back onto the others lap. For the rest of the time being, the most age appropriate thing was to hand the little his bottle and read him stories which he clearly adored! One after another, babbling to toys with with until noon and he was passed out asleep once again, hopefully no more night terrors or at least less.