Jose Rodriguez

Jose
I tried my best to get off the attempted rape charges, but I couldn't due to the evidence collected when I tried to get miss Steele. My DNA was in her skin along with the nail marks and they were able to get my prints as well, plus they had videos of my actions. My friend tried to erase the cctv footage and witnesses to me grabbing her. They had photos of her injuries to her arm and medical records. They were able to extract my DNA from where I dug my nails into her arm. I had no idea she had bodyguards. So here I am sitting my police buddy can't do a thing about the evidence now. Whoever miss Steele is she has made sure my friends can't help me any more. The rape kits are nailing my coffin shut. They found out 2ho my friend was at the campus. He was arrested for obstruction and destroying evidence. My cop friend has been terminated and one of my victims was the daughter of a retired chief of police. Let's just say my face took a beating in jail. I am going to be getting a lot of time in prison if I make to prison. It isn't like you can tell a cops daughter, cousin, niece, sister or grandchild by looking at them. I hit several places to find my victims.
Anastasia
I sat through the trial and saw over twenty females and they were testifying against mr Rodriguez. I can't believe the number of cops sitting by the victims. This guy really doesn't realize what he is in for when they get him in prison. If he makes it there. My bodyguards are testifying as well and videos were all over Facebook showing Rodriguez and what he had done and what he had in his hand. I leave after they excuse me, because I don't want to be in the same room as him. The bodyguards also were excused and we all leave. I head to my classes and Sarah drives me to my classes. After four hours of classes I go home and relax. Robert brings me a plate and a drink. It is rare he does this so something is up.
Robert
I have a date this Friday, can I have money to go on dates.
Anastasia
Yes, be sure you get condoms, not that you are going to have sex on your date, it is just better to be prepared. If you do, then bring her here and make sure you get her background check.
Robert
I definitely need money for those.
Anastasia
We'll be respectful no matter what okay. How much do you think it will cost for this date? Never mind, for dating I will make sure you have funds before you go out. You want the Amex or cash or both? Never mind both will be best.
Robert
Any suggestions for a first date?
Anastasia
You are asking me? I was too busy taking care of all of you and becoming valedictorian. Just be a gentleman like I have always told you to be. No drugs, no alcohol and no speeding. You need to figure out where to take her and the attire. Nothing expensive, a decent place though in a decent area. She might have a place in mind, if she chooses an over the top expensive restaurant or place, don't take her out again. We can't afford her expensive tastes.
Robert
Oh I will definitely know that, but she seems nice though. I will let you know. It is a friend of Susan's and we made sure it was okay with her . She was hesitant at first, but she set up guidelines if it doesn't work out. We have it covered. I need a few new outfits and two outfits for hiking.
Anastasia
Take Stella with you for this okay?
Robert
Okay MOM!
Anastasia
Get out of here and take this downstairs for me. I had a bad day. I need sleep. Check on everyone for me will you?
Robert
I will, I will get everyone settled and fed and put Carl and Allison to bed after their bath. Anastasia and ai pretty much share some of the sibling care. I get a little more freedom and extra money, because I make sure everyone has what they need for school or daycare.
Susan
I have to chat with Anastasia about a few things and I am not sure how I feel about Robert dating Lisa Devereux. So I am asking Anastasia about him dating Lisa. For as long as I remember I have asked Anastasia about how I should handle things in situations. Mom and dad were there, but not really present for us children. Anastasia seemed to always have an answer for any question or any pain emotionally or physically. As far back as I can recall Anastasia has held us through the monsters in the night, the bullies in the day and the scraped knees. It is like when things happened right before this move, she knew how to handle everything and the move had some major issues and she found people who knew how to solve the problems. Mr Grey is still finding my parents assets and I can't believe how wealthy our parents were. They kept us clothed fed and in a good school, our home had just the right amount of bedrooms for us, but we had tiny bedrooms and unlike this home we had no private bathroom in our rooms. Anastasia said we were going to move to Seattle no matter what happened. Mom and dad bought this place six months in advance and had it built by of all companies Grey Construction Company. The play ground was perfect for Carl and Allison. Every room already had the name of the occupants of who was going to sleep in there. It just now hit me mom and dad didn't have a bedroom. It just hit me, did they know something was going to happen? How can I ask Anastasia that question.