Mia Meets Micah

Mia
My catering business is thriving, well mine and Tia's. I do a lot of the creating and she does the planning of weddings and sewing along with all the rest of it. We have a conference of wedding planners and catering to make the wedding fantastic. She goes her way and I go my way. I was carrying my little cart and reached down to unfold it as someone tripped over me and brought us both down my CPO helped us both up and checked us over. The guy apologized for not watching where he was going and asked me if I was okay?
Micah
I can't believe I nearly squished this petite brunette while she was putting together her cart. It ended up being damaged. I apologized for action and asked her where to replace her cart for her. She pointed at the entrance of the conference so I asked her to stay put while I bought her a new one. I of course bought her the best one I could and threw away the damaged one. We head into the catering area. We found out we both are caterers and we work with siblings. Hers does similar things the Mathew does, but we do corporation parties more than weddings. We do huge sporting events along with political events.
Mia
Micah Ford has been with me since the cart incident and we are going to dinner together with his brother and my sister. We need to drop off our things from the conference and get showered and dressed for dinner. Tia is rushing in when I finalize my makeup and hair. She drops everything off and heads to shower as I tell her we are having dinner with two brothers tonight. She gives me a dirty look and says you aren't trying to fix me up are you?
Tia
I hear Mia say we are having dinner with two brothers in the same business tonight. I look out and ask her if she us trying to fix me up again and give her a dirty look. I can't believe the guy today it was like he beat me to everyone on my contact list before I got there. It was like he knew all my contacts and I had just missed him by five minutes. The Ford brothers have beat us out in major events at every turn. It is like they have an inside track to all the catering and all special events and now they get the political events as well. My mood is very bad and meeting someone tonight is unbearable. But I promised Mia we would try to meet some guys and be more social. So I get dressed and make up on. We grab our phones and bags and head down to meet the guys.
Mathew
Why did you rope us into this dinner? I meet enough women already without you setting me up with someone's sister that you met today. We arrive at the restaurant and we wait for our dates to arrive if that is what I can call them at this point. We watch as two young women walk towards us and straight past us. Then I notice the two identical twins right behind them, we didn't see them because they are very petite.
Micah
I laugh because it is my parents dream that we meet and marry identical twins and have our own identical twins. We just happen to be identical twins ourselves. Just born on two different dates. Mom is going to love this, but Mathew is frowning as they get closer. I stand up and he follows. I look closely and the smile on Mia's face tells me who she is. I introduce us and pull the chair next me out for Mia. Tia is helped by Mathew. We all sit down and the server comes and asks for our orders. They both order sweetened tea and look at the menus.
Mathew
So why are you ladies here?
Tia
We are here for the party organizers conference and you guys?
Mathew
We are as well, so who does what, I bring in and organize the events. Micah does the food creations along with cake creations. What is your Company name?
Tia
Grey Events Turned Bright By M & T.
Mathew
Oh so you are the Grey sisters, we are the Ford brothers. Nice to finally meet you both.
Tia
So you are identical twins as well, no wonder you were two steps ahead of us the weekend. Now I know how you did it, there are two of you.
Mathew
We take turns since there are two of we go to both areas and on both days with a new outlook from the other on what we find. I take it you must do the same thing. I suspect that I have been beating you to the best ones, because a friend of mine in one booth told me you were supposed to pick up what I beat you to. He had very few of the items and I got his last one.
Tia
You got the last of a lot of items, it seems that they limited them for each day and we have to get there earlier if we want the things we need.
The waitress interrupts us for our orders.
I ordered a petite sirloin well done with garlic butter and mushrooms, asparagus and scalloped potatoes.
Mia orders her without the garlic and cooked medium well mushroom sauce, green beans and carrots.
Micah
I order a lobster with hot butter and asparagus with cheeses sauce along with twice baked potatoes. Mathew orders a surf and turf with asparagus with hollandaise sauce and broccoli in cheese sauce. We all order the sherbet for desert. We all critique the food and we leave the poor waitress a good tip. I ask Mia to give me her business card and hand her ours. Her card is delicate and ours is bright and sporty looking.