Chapter 2

Carol POV: Carol had just woken up from a nice sleep with her new friend Whitty but something felt kinda off about Whitty. He seemed a bit hotter then usual and he was melting.  So I choose to wake him up and warn him that he might have that new virus spreading around.

Whitty POV: I woke up groggily from a nice sleep to hear Carol rambling on about the new virus and stuff like that. After rambling on for about 30 minutes she stopped and told me I needed to get up really quick so she could bring me to the bathroom and she said "Put your arm around- or just fall on me, that works too." I smiled faintly and while still collapsed on her she managed to drag me to the bathroom. I might have passed out a few times because when I woke up I was in the bathtub. Wait i'm sorry, THE BATHTUB? Oh wait. I look down to see I had swimtrunks on. I must have made a lot of noise because Carol thought I was drowning. After my nice "relaxing" bath my temp had rosen by 23 degrees already and i must have looked really suspisious, So Carol was concerned and i didn't want her even more concerned then she already was so I chose to hide the only thermomiter in the house from her. Apparentely I suck at hiding things so she walked in and said "DON'T YOU HIDE THAT THERMOMITER FROM ME MR." So i gave up and handed it to her and she stuck it in my mouth. I nearly choked. After she checked my temp the look of horror on her face was quite concerning to me. So i asked what the temp was and she went into a small state of panic. (Type F in the chat to help Carol). After a small argument i went into a fit of sneezes, Thus leading into a lecture from Carol which undoubtedly lasted 5 seconds and all she said was "THIS IS WHY WE USE TISSUES". After that she quickly uses the bathroom and while she was in there I quickly chugged down a whole bottle of medicine.

AUTHORS NOTE: Oh my god you guys i am SO SO sorry for not updating in a while. Like Whitty i tried to hide the fact that i was sick and so that made it worse. Enjoy this chapter and i am so sorry for it being so short. ILY ALL BYE!