(~2~)

Y/n's POV

I woke up from sleep, Izuru wasn't here, I still wonder where Hajime is but now I have to focus on leaving this place, I got up and started walking to the exit I kept on walking to find another exit to leave this place, after 15 minutes I found the exit and left I went home and I got greeted by my mum, I then went upstairs to my room to change my clothes, I put on something comfortable and played (F/g), a few hours later I went to sleep, I woke up and got dressed for school, I ate my breakfast and left, I felt someone watching me but there was no one, I walked to Nagito, "Hey Y/n" Nagito said, "Hey Nagito how are you?" I asked, we kept talking and walking until I heard a familiar voice, it was Junko's voice, "Heyy Y/n" Junko said, I kept silent and started walking faster, Nagito followed and asked, "who is she?" I kept silent until we were out of Junko's sight, "She's no one important" I replied, we reached school and went in, not noticing the tall figure watching us.

[???]'s POV

I saw Y/n and some guy walking to school, I felt something that I couldn't understand the feeling tho, I felt a bit angry but also heartbroken I think it's jealousy, I wanted Y/n to be alone with me not some dude who is probably obsessed with hope, I kept watching them until school was over I have to take Y/n before the white-haired guy does.

Nagito's POV

I find Y/n as a sister (sorry for the people who simp for Nagtio) (Y/p) is/are a hopeful person, they can make everyone feel hope, I am glad to have someone as hopeful as (Y/p), and I'm glad to have (Y/p) as a friend, I dropped (Y/p) off at (Y/p)'s house and went to mine.

Y/n's POV

I went straight home and changed into something normal and played Video games, after 2 hours I went to the store to make (F/f) and get (F/d) I went back home and made (F/f), I was even proud that I didn't burn the food or ruin it, I then ate it and went back upstairs to play more video games, I heard my mum call a few minutes later, I went downstairs to check what she wanted, she told me that she is going to date someone, it's been 3 years since my father died but I had to support my mum I went back upstairs and got ready to sleep, I laid in bed thinking about how my new father/mother will be like, my mum never told me the gender of that person, but I wouldn't mind having a mother or a father I just wanted my mum to be happy, I then fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And done! Thanks for reading this chapter :D I hope you have a great day.

Words: 470

sorry for making this chapter a bit shorter

Goodbye!!