(~4~)

Izuru's POV

I got bored of hearing Junko's plan so I went to walk around the school. After a while I heard two boys talking, they were Y/n's classmates. I went closer to them to hear their conversation, "hey have you seen the girl/boy/person with h/c hair?" One of them said 'that's Y/n what are they talking about her/him/them?' I thought then the other one said, "yea the one you like?" 'He likes her/him/them? But they were supposed to be mine...' I thought after he said that statement (No need to be a yandere about it 🙄), I went to see who they are, I studied their features so I can kill them when Junko starts her despair plan. I need to do it for her/him/them.

Y/n's POV

I woke up after a while, I slept with the phone on my face. 'I have to change' I thought while looking at my clothes, I grabbed some clothes and went to shower, today I have nothing to do so I can go walk to the park. It was pretty chill after I felt someone touch my shoulder, I looked back and saw Chiaki, "Chiaki hi!" I said, Chiaki looked at me and responded with a "Hi...". I realized something, she looked sad and stressed. I was worried for her like a lot, she was still devastated after her friend's disappearance. I hope for the best to happen, we talked for a bit then went home. I was pretty tired for this day so I went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY YALL, IM BACK AFTER A WHILE AND HERE IS PART 4 THANK YALL FOR BEING HER

Word count: 287