𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗀𝖾

Warnings !: none
Listening to the song: optional

Warnings !: none Listening to the song: optional

1:30 PM
📍 At Mama Chedjou's Mansion

Marbella's POV

'I'm getting married' I think as my mom helps me zip up my dress, "you look beautiful darling." She smiles at me.

"Thank you mama." I smile at her through the mirror. I do look kinda good if do say so myself. I turn to look at my mum since she's been kind of quiet, and she has unshed tears in her eyes. "Oh mama don't cry, you'll make me cry and I'm not tryna ruin the makeup you did on me." I smile, my eyes tearing up slightly now.

"I'm sorry baby, it's just I'm so proud of you. You did it, you left him in the past and now you're here getting married to the love of your life." She smiles at me. I nod at her, "thank you mama." She holds up hand as a sign for me to wait and exits the room.

She comes back in with a velvet case in her hands. "What's that ?" I ask, looking at the intriguing object.

"It's a surprise, turn around, face the mirror and close your eyes." I do as she says and she puts the contents of the case on my neck. "Open your eyes now darling." I do as she says and gasp.

"It's beautiful."

"I wore this on my wedding day as well, so I'm officially giving it to you

"I wore this on my wedding day as well, so I'm officially giving it to you."
"Thank you mum." I said as I hugged her tightly. There was a knock on the door.
"Come in !"

It was Kento. "Are you ready, we're on a tight time schedule here." I rolled my eyes, Kento's been like this since I can remember. "Boy, this my wedding not yours I do things at my own pace." I retorted.

He rolled his eyes back at me, telling me to hurry up and exited the dressing room. I rolled my eyes but my mom slapped the back of my neck, "don't be mean you know he means well."

"I know that ma, he been there since pull ups but still he needs to calm down, as I said this my wedding not his." I explained rubbing the back of my neck, which was burning.