Chapter 2

Photo of Coley Winters...

<- Oakley POV->

After Cole finds somewhere to park, we hop out and start walking to our lockers. We are locker neighbors which makes life easier.

"What class do we have, Oak?" Cole asks.

"We have maths then biology then English," I say while grabbing the books that I need.

"Ahhhh, I hate maths, so much" 

"It's not that bad"

"It's the worst"

"Ok, if you think so"

"Come on, we have to go," I say while grabbing her hand.

We walk to class and sit in our seats next to each other. 

"So what are you doing tonight," Cole asks.

"The normal-looking after Faith, I might take her to get ice cream or something"

"Oh fun can I come"

"If you want"

After the bell rang the class started to full with students.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It is now lunch Cole and I are walking to the music room because I want to show her this song I learned for Faith.

I sit at the piano and position my fingers to get ready. Cole was sitting on a set beside me. She was smiling because she loves when I sing

It's called Control by Zoe Wees.

(Play Song)

After I finished I look at Cole and she looks at me.

"It's perfect she will love it"

"Thank god, I will sing it to her tonight."

For the last 15 minutes of lunch, we ate and talked.

Ring..... Ring.....

Cole and I have already grabbed our bags for our next 3 classes. We have History, then music my favorite class then a free period.

Cole and I walk into class and sit down together. Mr. Davison walks in. He writes on the board what task we are doing.

"Ok class, everyone has to get into pairs. You have to choose a person that impacted on the world" The class cheered because we never get to pick our own partners. Cole and I already know that we are going to be partners so we just stay sitting where we are.

"Ok start the work you have till the end of the period to have something on my desk"

"So who are we going to do?" questioned Cole

"How about Eleanor Roosevelt, she campaigned for equality, civil rights, and civil justice," I answered

"This is why I love you,"

After Cole and I finished we still had 15 minutes left until the next period. We walk up to Mr. Davison and gave him our paper. He looks from us to the paper and back to us. "Did you check spelling and everything"

"Yes Mr. Davison" Cole answered

"Ok you guys can start heading to next period"

"Thank you" Cole and I walk back to our seats and grab our bags before heading out the door and to our next class.

We arrive at our class 10 minutes early so we enter the class. I sit at the piano and Cole grabs a guitar.

We start to sing Shallow because we just watch the movie 'A Star Is Born. 

Cole was singing as Bradley Cooper's part and I'm singing Lady Gagas.

When we finish there are only 2 minutes till the bell rings to start class so we just start playing random tunes on the piano and guitar.

We have 15 minutes left when someone knocks on the door everyone was watching the door except me because I was focused on playing the piano. 

The class is dead silent except for me. I look up to see everyone looking at me and even the person who just walked in. I instantly stop playing and look down.

I look back up to see who walked in. There was a guy around 6'2', he had bark brown almost black hear, leaned body. His eyes were a piercing grey. He looked like your typical bad boy. 

I could hear all the girls whispering about him. I just rolled my eyes and started to talk to Cole, until our teacher started to talk.

"Ok class, This is Smith Thompson he just moved here and will be joining our class." We all look at him and he smirks enjoying the attention he is getting. all the girls are giggling and sending seductive looks at him. All the boys are glaring at him.

I just snort and look at my book trying to do my homework.

"Would one of you guys like to show Smith around next period" Mrs. Williemson askes Erica Clark stood up. 

"I will," She said. Erica is the school's, Queen Bee. She wears clothes 2 sizes too small. She has blond hair and blues eyes. She always has spray tan, her face is caked in makeup but somehow the guys think it's hot.

Mrs. Williemson nodded her head and they start walking out the door. Before they left Smith turned around and winked at the girls, they giggled. 'yuck' I thought.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

819 Words

Unedited