4~first day

Y/n's POV

I have done making my presentation.

Y/n: its still 5, I can take a quick nap.

I quickly went to my room. And there was a cute bunny sleeping while hugging the pillow.

I can't think like this. Or I will end up hurting.

I went and slept on couch in living room. I set the alarm of 8.

Time skip

I got up when alarm rang. I went to the gym room.

I started working out.

Y/n: its 9 now, Got to go!

I went to the shower and wore my clothes.

And guess what ?? That human like bunny is still sleeping

And guess what ?? That human like bunny is still sleeping. His every feature is perfect. His nose , his smile. He is surely a bunny.

Stop thinking y/n!!

I went to the kitchen and bad luck. I need to make my breakfast on my own. No maid is there.

Y/n: but I don't know how to make something.

I was trying to make sandwich. It was the only thing I can make.

I was trying my best, suddenly....

Jk's POV

I woke up and then I realized I am still sleeping in y/n's room. I left the bed and went downstairs,where y/n is standing in kitchen. She had a confused look on her face, which makes her more cute, but her eyes were still cold.

I was going towards her, now I can't control my body. I went and back hugged her and kept my head on her shoulder.

What are you guys thinking?? She will wish me like 'morning darling/baby' like in k dramas. Nope, she wished me but in different way.

Y/n's POV

I was trying my best, suddenly jungkook back hugged me. It felt nice but then I came back to my senses.

I elbow in his stomach.

He quickly stepped back.

Y/n: I think you have watched many k dramas but always remember, this is reality.

Jk: I was just... Just...

Y/n : I have made sandwiches if you want to eat. You can.

I said and took my sandwich and a coffee mug in my hand. I went to dining table and started having my breakfast.

Jungkook came and sat in front of me.

Jk- these are not sandwiches!! This is bread with jam. You don't know cooking?

Y/n : nope I don't.

I said while looking at my coffee.

Jk: thank god!! I know cooking. But wait, why you don't know cooking?

Y/n : well, my parents handed over their business to me when I was just 18. And before I was focused on studies.

Jk: Oh.... I want to ask a question btw.

Y/n: if that question makes sense then ask !

Jk: why reception is after 1 week of marriage?

Y/n : a very important person is going to come on that day, that's why??

Jk: ohh...

I finished my breakfast.

Y/n : its 10, I am going.

With that I left.

Time skip,

I came back home after meeting. Its 10'o clock now.I saw jungkook sleeping on the dinner table.

Y/n : well Its time to check my strength right now.

I said as I picked him up and laid him on his bed in his room.

Y/n : I guess either he is not that heavy or I am strong af.