6~best surprise gift

Y/n's POV

I was about to grab my phone to turn on flashlight when the lights turned on revealing my parents and a hall decorated by birthday decoration. I was very surprised. My parents were singing birthday song for me.

Mom and Dad - happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to dear y/n, happy birthday to you.

Y/n : you guys remembered.

Dad: how can we forget your birthday?

I was still surprised when I notice a large box, mom and dad brought monster as a gift.

Y/n: what is inside the box??

I said while pointing towards the red box tied with ribbon.

Mom : well, you can check by yourself, go and untie the ribbon.

I quickly went and drag that ribbon, the gift opened the three sides of the gift fell down. Whereas I was still standing surprised.

The door opened revealing the best person in my person. The only person who can truly make me smile. The only one who gave me a shoulder to cry and reason to laugh.

I smiled after seeing him, it was not a fake or normal smile , it was my real smile.

Y/n: jiiin!!??

Jin: y/n!!!!

I quickly hugged him.

Y/n: you remembered my birthday??

Jin : of course, that's why I came here as your gift.

We pulled away from each other.

Y/n : you know, I missed you. I missed your dad jokes. I missed your windshield laughter. I really missed you. I missed your..

Jin : world wide handsome face!!!

Y/n : still idiot!!!

Jin :   I know but I missed you more.

I felt like I was about yo cry.

Jin : don't cry, you dumb. First, introduce me to your husband.

Y/n : husband!

Jin : you forgot your own husband.

He said as he pointed towards my parents. I didn't even notice, jungkook is also standing there.

Y/n : ya!! Meet him, he is jeon jungkook.

I came back at my normal cold voice.

Jungkook's POV

I saw how she was happy to meet him. This guy jin really has a capacity to make her smile. First time, I am seeing her like this. She smiled. This was not a forced smile, but a real one.

He asked her to introduce me. And here!! My old y/n is back. My?? Well yes. She is my wife.

Y/n : ya!! Meet him, he is jeon jungkook.

She said coldly.

Jin : nice to meet you, I am Kim seokjin, Y/n's childhood friend. You can call me jin.

Jk: I am jeon jungkook, you can call me Jk.

He smiled at me.

Then he turned to y/n,

Jin : come on!! Today we will celebrate your birthday party!! First of all, let's start with your..hmmm....dress.

Y/n : dress??

Jin : I have bought a dress for you, go and change.

He said while giving a box from his bag.

Y/n : okay!!