-04-

LISA's POV

The vacant ended and it's time to finish our last class for the day. I'm near Taehyung again. I decided to change my seat today. I won't be sitting in the same seat because I don't want to get close with Taehyung anymore.

I've realized that bothering him won't really make him talk to me. He won't realky talk to me anyway. I'm so done with him.

We've been like besties before and he's just ignoring me now? Psh.

"What are you thinking?" Rosie clicked.

"Nothing." I smiled and put my things on the new seat I will seat on.

Taehyung entered the room and our eyes met but I casually shifted my gaze like I didn't see him. I don't care about him.

"Why aren't you sitting there?" Rosie whispered.

"This is actually my seat in the first place," I chuckled.

Rosie nodded, "Right!"

I breathed out and looked infront. Feels so good knowing that I am not chasing anyone for attention. Nice.

The professor entered and started teaching us with a new lesson.

Taehyung was like called out for three times already for not focusing on the class. He seems so distracted. That's new, he's always great at recitations.

"Focus, Mr. Kim." The Prof said.

"Yes, sir." He answered.

"Is there a problem?" The Prof asked.

Taehyung shaked his head, "None, sir."

The Prof doubtedly nodded and proceeded lecturing.

The next scenes went well and good for all of us. The class ended and I didn't even have to worry about Taehyung walking out anymore. Yes, I made it!

I was fixing my things when I heard Rosie said something before she went out.

"Remember the dare about Jaehyun!" She shouted that everyone in the room heard it.

What the heeeell Roseanne!!!

I bite my lip and closed my eyes before taking a deep breath. This gal is so loud. Everyone that heard started asking about me and Jaehyun.

"Wow, do you have a crush on Captain Jaehyun?"

"Jaehyun and Lisa have something."

"Are you two seeing each other?"

"Are you together?"

I almost jumped out when I saw Tae infront of me asking the last question. My palm went to my heart. This guy is giving me a heart attack.

"Why?" I asked.

He took a step front and I stepped back.

"Just answer it." He was so serious.

Wow. This is like... I don't remember but this is the first time talking to me that isn't related to school or the organization. Hmmmm, the blow of the wind changed huh.

"No." I answered him not minding his presence and kept on fixing my things.

And then he whispered something that I didn't hear. He didn't left his place so I left him there. What is his problem, and why does he care about me and Jaehyun.

I rolled my eyes while taking the hallway. Just don't mind him, Lisa.

I arrived at the house and first thing I saw in the window is Taehyung arriving in their house with his poker face. Yes, we're neighbors lol. I actually have a condo but I feel going home today so yeah.

And I think I had the wrong decision.

Tss. This won't help me to move on. I should actually avoid him. Totally.

I don't want to associate myself with him as well as to Jaehyun. Or any pooular guy in the school. Hmmmm, it's good that I realized something.

"You are not good for me anyway." I told myself before looking away, shaking my head.

He is not the same anymore so I need to stop thinking about what we had 7 years ago. It's in the past. I lived in the US and he stayed here. Our friendship stayed here and ended when I got in the US.

It is over.

And I need to keep the past in the past.

That's it.

Good start, Lalisa.

Next thing I knew is that my Parents arrived and we ate dinner together. After that, I went to my room to rest. I didn't do much but this day is so tiring that I slept quickly.

I woke up right in time so I got to school a little bit early. Rosie wasn't still in the room so I have no choice but to roam around the hallway and take a walk.

I was about to go back in the room when I saw Jaehyun taking the stairs too. I immediately rolled my eyes at him when he smirked at me and was about to go near me.

"What now?" I asked him when he went infront of me.

"Goodmorning grumpy." He laughed at me.

My anger issues rosed. What the hell.

"And you bothered greeting me huh. Are we close?" I irritatedly asked.

"We're not but we're friends tho." He winked.

I gave him a ew look. "Says who?"

"Says me." He said boastfully.

"You are so..." Annoying guy!

"You looks so cute when you're grumpy!" He laughed again as if something's worth laughing?!

"I'm not cute. I'm pretty, so if you may, I'll go now." I smiled fakely.

"Of course you are pretty." He then said.

I said 'lol' in my mind.

Before I got to take a step to go in our room. Someone walked from behind and I'm not surprised when I saw who it is. Taehyung then walked infront of me. I froze in my position, infront of Jaehyun.

I was about to go behind Taehyung when Jaehyun suddenly held my arm.

"What!?" I said.

He smiled, "Don't be too grumpy next time, lady." He told.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and removed his hand on my arm.

I, then, went upstairs but then I heard Jaehyun shouted, "Give me my water again next time!" He laughed.

I tss-ed. He is enjoying teasing me.

When I was near our room, I saw Taehyung reading a book again and again. Bookworm huh. Okay.

I sat down and didn't mind him. Jaehyun really is annoying huh.