10

―――Gasagasagasagasagasagasa…

I could hear the sound of leaves rustling from the trees all around.

「W-What!?」

「It’s coming!」

「Eh? Kyaa!?」

―Supan… Dosa…

「Fu ~u. That was a close one」

「What a surprise… Thanks, Aya!」

「You’re welcome, Suzu!」

It tried to sneak up on me from a tree behind Suzu, who was diagonally behind me, but I cut off its head.

「Hey, Suzu~」

「What?」

「I’ll leave you to handle the wolves around us, okay?」

「How long?」

「An hour… No, 30 minutes」

「…… I got it. Leave it to me!」

「Thank you!」

「I don’t mind! I wasn’t that active, so I still have a lot of MP and, speaking of which, some recovery potions!」

「Un! I’m off then!」

「Be careful!」

You, too! I faced Liefel as I replied.

The time limit is 30 minutes. Let’s trust Suzu and focus only on the enemy in front of me.

『Gau!』

Instead of lunging, Liefel walked on two legs and began attacking with both of its claws.

I fought it off with my sword. It was getting frustrated that it couldn’t hit the target, and its attacks were becoming more and more clumsy.

But with it comes an increase in speed.

――Gyi~in… Kyinkinkkyi~in… !

I’m on the defensive, but I’ll think of a countermeasure in the meantime.

First, the premise is not to cut off the remaining left eye. I don’t want to let it get out of control by being blind.

That’s just a cover, what I really want is some eye material…

Liefel is furry. The blade doesn’t go through that at all either. The neck, torso, and legs are all covered in fur.

But what about inside the body?

There is no such thing as fur inside the body. I figure that when it opens its mouth to attack with its fangs, I can attack its insides… ? This would be high risk, high reward.

The second option is to slash the same spot over and over again. It’s the same spot, but it requires skill and takes too much time. But the risk would be low.