Chapter 5

Author's POV

Just like Hoshi's normal day, he keeps getting pampered, and spoiled, but recently the workers and the maids, and nanny who takes care of him seems to extra pamper him? which made hoshi wonder, but he shrugs the wonder
'probably because i was the heir of the Hirota clan' hoshi thought.

that was true but the maids and every worker at the Hirota clan extra spoiling him, although right now hoshi can only crawl, eat, sleep, and playing, hoshi was not like other random baby, usually a baby would atleast crying, and make a ruckus, but hoshi instead, likes to smiles brightly, always wants his nanny and the maid around him that takes care of him to play with him, and rarely cried unless it was because he was hungry, or wanting to uhh..you know.

also adding hoshi's adorable face and refined baby face thanks to his family good genes, makes the workers and the maids heart melt faster.

and then here we are, inside the baby crib, you can see a very cute baby, although it was unbelievable that the cute baby seems to be in a deep thought.

Hoshi's POV

'...when will i can see my sister?
*sigh* i want to meet her quickly.. i want to know what's having a sibling feels like..' then i sighed once more, i seem to be in thought too deeply and didn't even notice that my nanny that takes care of me was entering the room with a milk at her hand.

That's right, i have a nanny that takes care of me because my parents was too busy with..work 'again' since my mother was in the hospital for a while when she gave birth to me and her work was stopped for a moment, the result, her work become too many and have to work overnight, but she will usually kiss on my fotehead at night then goes to her and my father's room and go to sleep.

i also wonder that, she must have a assistance to help her but then one day i heard her tired yell

"Aghh!! are these people trying to kill me?!"

"my wife, you have a assistance right? you can seek for help from her."

"you mean that motherf*cking hoe?! theres no way that i gave my work to her!"

"wife, it's not giving your work to her, it's helping you-"

"honey, why are you talking about her? don't tell me that you are cheating on me with that whore."

"No! of course not!"

"then why-"

then i heard my father sighing and starting to open his mouth
"I'm just trying to lift your burdens a little bit, and besides, that's what assistance needed for, right?"

"i know honey, i know, but you know that i won't give it to her, just thinking about her, i was sick, why can't i just fired her from my company?"

"wife, you know that you can't.."
*sigh* "she is my best friend's girlfriend"

"she has a boyfriend but she still trying to SEDUCE you!"

"i know, i dislike her for that and feels disgusted, but Takami will be get angry at me, takami is my childhood friend and also my best friend, although i already trying to tell him to have a break up with that whore and that she is trying to seduce me, he still doesn't believe what i say and gets angry and my contact it's still getting blocked you know?"

*sigh* "i know husband, but i will do my own work and i will just ask secretary higura for help."

"alright wife, you've been tired all day, let's get you rest."

then they kissed my forehead and my father took my mother to rest, well he also wants to get some rest since he also got some work last night and didn't sleep at all.

and back to the topic, my nanny's name was "Yuga Charlotte".

she is 27 years old, also has been work to take care of my sister when she was a baby.

despite her age, she is an beautiful woman, she has a purple colored shoulder length hair, and a pair of beautiful yellow eyes.

"Young master Hirota, it's your meal time!"

To be continue!

Authoria: My stupid self forgot to publish the draf =_=

This is how she looks like:

i tried okay?! (TwT")"too lazy to color it (U_,U)

too lazy to color it (U_,U)