ii

Your POV
I just back from my cousin's house. I babysit her daughter while she left for an emergency work. After she home, she want to send me back but i insisted to walked by myself. What can i do? I love to take a night fresh air. It calmed me everytime it got inside my nostrils.

A while then, i saw a teenage couple passed by me. Although they're wearing a mask, i can heard their laughing. Eyes shaped in crescent. A memories reminiscing in my mind.

"Where are we going?" I asked him as we just got out of a cab at a building basement. "We're going to meet the members." He poked my nosed softly. I giggled at his action, "But everyone will saw us when we go there." "That's why, i bring us this." He showed me a couple set of cap and black mask. "Uuu... Mr. Sly." I cooed. "Hurry, i'm late for the dance practice." He put the cap on me as i wore the mask. I did the same to him.

"Okay let's go." He excitedly pulled my hand, walked in the building (STARSHIP ENT.). "Slow down boy." I said to him as he ignored my words. When we in the building, i can see the staffs there don't even spare us a glance. Allen stepped in the elevator first. Then i followed him until a man got in behind me. "Ouh, hi manager-nim." He pulled down his mask and greeted the man. "Ouh, Allen. You just arrived?" Allen nodded with smile before the man eyeing me. "Who's this?" "Ah, this y/n. She's my childhood friend. We just met again two days ago so i want her to get to know the members." The manager nodded as i surprised with his explaination so i looked at him. He was flustered and turned away. "Nice to meet you y/n." I greeted back him after that, with a smile.

"Childhood friend? Uhm i guess that name better for me to you." I said when we arrived at the practice room floor after the manager stepped out. "Awww, y'know we can't reveal this to the company. They will definitely banned us." He pouted. "Okay i know. I just wanna tease you bro, chill. Let's go." He followed behind me out the elevator.