v

Author's POV
Allen unlocked the passcode of the door and walked in the apartment. You ran to him and hugged him until he pulled away gently. You furrowed with a sighed.

Recently, he look distant from you. With his soon new comeback, you understand his depressed because the burden was on him to manage the song, lyrics in the album. But he never pushed you away before in this 3 years relationship. Yes, you've been together even before his debut.

He stepped in the kitchen to drink a glass of water. His face looked upset and it does scared you. It frustrated you at the same time because it's been two weeks since he being like this. So you decided to asked him.

"Babe, what's wrong with you?" He keep silence. "Allen, i'm asking you." When you called his name, he knew you were really mad right now. "Nothing."

"That's all? Nothing? Is nothing the only reason you pushed me away for two weeks?" Your eyes glistening hearing his answer. "Y/n, stop it. You're being too much." He tried to control his voice.

"No, you keep pushing me away while i'm trying to help you. Even you're busy and rarely come here i tried to understand you. But all i got as the answer is no? Do you think i'll-" "Y/n, enough. You stressing me out." Finally he snapped at you with his shout. You flinched with his sudden action. "You're trying to help? All you did is being clingy while i'm tired after got back. You're bothering me." He walked to the couch, running away from you but you keep following him there.

"What? Being clingy? Is that what you think of me before? Then how about you? Don't you think you're being the same when i was stressing about my college last year?" He abruptly got up but what you didn't expected is his hand on the air ready to hit you. You instantly closed tight your eyes as your hands covering your face because of fear.

Fortunately, he realized his action when he saw your fear state. Allen hurriedly putting down his hand on the side and his expression became soft. "Y/n."

You looked up slowly in tears. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do it." His hand reached you but you shoved instead. "D-don't touch me. We're o-over. Now leave." You managed to said to him as you back away. "Y/n, look. It's my fault here. I'm sorry. Plea-" "I said leave." You screamed.

He saw your eyes, it's look puffy because of crying. But your tears won't stopped from falling on the cheeks like a rain. He nodded and left the place. After you slammed the door closed, you leaned in and sliding down, sitting on the floor. Hugging your knees in chest, continued crying hard.

Allen arrived in his dorm in slump, the members worried seeing his eyes were puffy and the cheeks wet. "Allen hyung, are you okay?" Hyeongjun asked representing the others who felt the curious at the same time. He didn't answer instead walked to his shared bedroom with Serim.

He sit on the bed, staring the floor and thought about his argument with you just now. He regret it so much. How can he slipped his chance easily just like that? How he gonna live without you beside him? The feeling of guilty and regret hovering him starting from that day. The day where the red strings between you two cutted.

Allen POV
I walked in the dorm, only to saw Seongmin in the kitchen getting his late night snack while Serim doing his exercise before sleeping. "Where's the others?" I asked. "In their room. Maybe getting ready for sleep." Serim answer with groan in his voice because of the push-up his doing. "Hyung, do you want some?" Seongmin invited with his full mouth."

I shake my head, declined and got into my share bedroom. I sit on the bed as i sighed. Staring nowhere in the room, thinking about her. Spending my night reading the text from her. It was my daily routine then, now and in the future. Can't drink without thinking about her. Is too late to tell her that, 'Everything means nothing if i can't have you.'

__the end__