|| AHL-E-ZARF ||

Assalamualaikum dear sisters.....so here is the first chapter hope you will like it.

Ahlam's POV:

what is the most soothing feeling in the world, if you asked me I would say it is going home where your parents are where your mum is cooking something in the kitchen for you because she knows you will be hungry and dead tired after attending the torturous lectures at University.

Home is where she will come and kissed your forehead and when you put your head in her lap and she strokes your head and asked: " thak gaya mera bachcha" that's the most soothing feeling in the world.

Home is where at night your father will come after a tiring day at the office that can be easily shown on his face that how tired he is but still, he smiles at you and asked you " how's your day guriya" and you rambled your whole day activity and he still listens with a pleasant smile that as if you are explaining a million dollars deal that's the feeling you never want to deprive of.

Mera bhi ek aisa Ghar tha jaha mere Ammi abbu aur main hamara chota sa khushhaal parivar, par sab kuch badal gaya ek haadse ne Mera Ghar Mera sukoon Mere Waliden cheen liye mujhe se.

Maine sirf suna tha ke EK pal me Zindagi badal jati hai par peechle 48 ghanto me Maine ye hote huye dekha.

48 hours Ago:

Excuse me, Excuse me, a girl was making her way in a heavy crowd her pink lips were asking people to give her a path to move ahead.

" Excuse me please move aside" , but nobody was listening her, she huff and put her hand on her forehead and mumbled" uff Allah what do I do these people are not even giving me way to go ahead do something Allah please" just then she listens " Ahlam" someone was shouting her name but from where, her beautifull brown eyes starts looking here and there but couldn't find the source of Voice"Ahlam turn 6 o'clock" and she turned and there she found her friend Maneezay giving her "you are so late" look she immediately run towards her and started apologizing " sorry Manu but truly it's not my fault you see the crowd here and they were not giving me way I was asking them to move aside but no they are like " hame to sheer khurma peena hai but in bhaisahabo ko kaun bataye woh to tab piyenge jab mujhe andar jane denge but nahi" and she was going on and on and Maneezay was mentally banging her head thinking " why Allah what sin I did that you make me friends with her" but she had enough and finally shouted " stop " Ahlam finally shut up and gave her very innocent look which Maneezay knows very well that she is anything but innocent she holds her hand and take her inside from the backyard door which is connected with kitchen where her other friends, who were fussing over the arrangements.

Zulafsha looks at Maneezay who have a pissed off look and dragging Ahlam who is throwing a puppy eyes expression towards her which screams " save me from Maneezay's wrath"

Zulafsha nudge sawera who looks at her and she points towards the entrance and sawera just shakes her head at both of them but she knows now is not the time for all this they have an event to look after she quickly moves towards Maneezay and before she complained sawera interrupt her " zeeny leave it we are already late if we won't start moving na ye angrez Hamara kachumber (salad) bana denge so can we please talk about this later " and Maneezay sigh but nodded her head and Ahlam just jump on sawera and whisper "thank you"

Zulafsha clapped and said " come on girls start moving " they quickly get back to their work.

Finally, everything was ready and arrange outside beautifully.

Ahlam moves towards an old lady and said " mother you can open the gates we are ready " and an old lady puts her hand on her head to bless her.

Soon the gates were open and the crowd started entering and soon the place was filled with so many people who were there to have the delicious cuisine which was made by the 4 butterflies.