Part 2

" We regret to inform you that Mr. Haider Ali Mirza and Mrs. Samiya Mirza met with an accident and is in very critical condition so please come as soon as possible to Lifecare Hospital" Ahlam was numb after hearing this.

she started shivering and was unable to breathe, the other person said " hello mam, you there are you coming" and Ahlam hardly mumbles " yes" and dash out from her house towards the hospital,

She reached in no time and asked about her parents and the receptionist informed her that they are in an operation theater on the 5th floor. She runs towards it and reaches in front of OT where her parents were fighting for their life.

she was roaming restlessly and praying for her parents' life, after torturous 2 hours, finally, the doctor came outside and said the words which shook Ahlam deeply.

"I am sorry but we couldn't save your mother and your father is in critical condition somehow we have stopped the internal bleeding but we can't say anything next 12 hours are crucial for him"

Ahlam's feet faltered. She couldn't believe what just happened, 5 hours before her parents were with her smiling, laughing, teasing and now her mother is no more and her father's survival chances are less.

she was feeling nothing inside her, it's like her soul is leaving her body slowly, darkness was consuming her whole being. Its been an hour she was sitting on a cold hospital chair crying and praying when someone shook her shoulder and she came to her senses and look at the nurse who was looking at her with sympathy.

" Mam your father wants to meet you" and a ray of hope shines in front of her eyes, her father wants to meet her which means he is ok.

she stand happily finally after 2 hours her father gained consciousness, she run inside the OT and her heart broke looking at her father's condition her always charming and smiling father was looking so frail and helpless Mr. Haider Ali sense her presence and call her and she immediately runs and hold his hand where the needle pierced.

" Abbu how this happened, Ammi.... doctor said Ammi is no....no more" her lips wobbled and tears were unstoppable.

Mr. Haider Ali closed his eyes in pain his soulmate was no more his beautiful wife had left him and he couldn't do anything to save her, but right now his daughter's pain was bigger than his he has to console his daughter because he knew he has a very little time left with him his wife is waiting for him but before that, he needs to secure his daughter's future.

"Ahlam gudiya listen very carefully to what I am going to say, you have to be strong from now on you have a beautiful life ahead of you", He was having difficulty while speaking he coughs a little and again starts speaking,

" promise me you will achieve your dreams. you will not let anyone stop you from achieving what you have always wished, promise me" he breathed heavily.

" I promise abbu I will fulfill our dream I will make you proud " ahlam clutch her father's hand tightly and promised".

" But I need you. I want you to be there with me always and for that, you have to be fine promise me abbu you will always be with me".

Haider Ali closed his eyes in pain as he couldn't see his daughter so vulnerable " Ahlam bacche I and your Ammi will be always with you. Hamari dua hamesha aapke saath hogi Phir chahe hum aapke pass ho ya na ho Hamara saaya hamesha aapke Paas Hoga".

"Abbu aise to na kahe please aap ko theek hona hoga. mere liye ab aap ke siwa mera hai hi kaun, agar aapko kuch ho gaya toh main kya karungi".

Haider Ali's breath hitch hearing this because it was not true Ahlam had a family. a big family to say but she was unaware of and he had also decided that she will never know about them but right now situation is different she had to know about them but first of all, they have to know about ahlam.