✍🏾 : Two

Located in Atlanta, Georgia 

Dior POV ,
2 months later

" Bando what you mean you got a girl pregnant ?" Maya said.

" That's exactly what I mean . Y'all remember that party we went to ?" Bando asked us.

We all shook our head yeah.

" Well I had sex that night and we didn't use a condom ." He said shaking his head.

" Naw don't shake your head now. You better take care of my niece or nephew ." I said.

" Fuck them kids ." Bando said making us laugh.

" But no for real though take care of yo kids ." Dee said.

We all connected because all of us grew up with only one parent. We met each other in high school and every since we been stuck like glue.

We decided to not go to college because we was to deep in the streets .

2 minutes later of us talking somebody knocked on the door.

" I got it ." I said while walking to the door.

I made sure I had my gun .

I opened the door and it was me and Kd ex Alexis.

We had got back together with her over the two months.

" Wassup baby ." I said while leaning in and kissing her.

" Hey ." Alexis said before walking all the way in the house.

She walked in and went over to Kd and gave him a kiss also.

" Hey baby ." He said to her.

" Hey . Hey everybody." She said speaking to everybody .

Everybody spoke back. Everybody actually love Alexis. She a cool and chill person.

" Anybody else hungry ?" Dee asked.

" Hell yea , a nigga been hungry since this morning ." Bando said while rubbing his stomach.

" I want some rotel ." Maya said.

" I haven't ate some rotel in a long time ." Bando said.

" Yea i'm gone cook that. Well let's go to the store." I said.

Me, Kd, Alexis, and Bando had got in my car. Dee and Maya got in hers.

Dee and Maya are best friends . I think they like each other but don't want to act on they feelings.

Dee still be out here talking to people so I guess that's why they not getting together.

10 minutes later we made it to the store . We all got out and walked in . I looked at Maya and she looked irritated .

I grabbed her and walked away from everybody else.

" What's wrong with you ?" I asked her.

" Dee hoe ass making me mad." Maya said.

" What he do ?" I asked her.

" So me and him said we gone start talking but on our way here he was on the phone with some girl ." She said while shaking her head

" That don't make no sense ." I said.

" Yep. I'm just gone stop waiting on him. I look stupid waiting on somebody who probably won't do the same for me." She said.