✍🏾 : Three

Located in South Carolina .

                       Sunny POV ,
3 years later
       ( Gone be the last big time skip )

" Come here Kaylee ." I said to my three year old daughter .

Three years ago I gave birth to my daughter on June 17 .

She ran down the stairs already dressed up .

" What I tell you about running down the stairs ?" I asked her .

" No running ." She said .

" So why run down the stairs ?" I asked her .

" cause unc told me to ." She said said referring to Jay .

" Yo uncle gone get his tail beat ." I said trying not to cuss .

She literally marks me on everything .

2 minutes later Jay came walking down the stairs .

" Don't tell my daughter to run down the stairs no more ." I said mugging him .

" Chile anyways did you see the way I dressed my niece ?" He said making me look at her .

" Why she got to match with you ?" I asked .

" Sunny go on somewhere . You be having her dressing like a boy ." He said making me shake my head .

" She don't have to wear dresses all the time ." I said .

" I spent 20 minutes looking for some sandals for her . All I seen is Air Force 1 , and Nikes ." He said .

" Now that ain't my fault . I let her pick out the shoes and I pick out her outfit that match with the shoes." I said while laughing.

" Anyways you got a photo shoot in 30 minutes ." Jay said while typing on his phone .

Jay is my manager .

Let's just say I already had people attention from basketball . Before I got pregnant I was a coming up basketball player .

So I had people watching me and saying I was going to be the next best .

But after everybody found out I was pregnant they started doubting me and eventually nobody was talking about me .

2 weeks after I had Kaylee I got back in the gym and started grinding .

My first game back I scored 33 points, 4 assists , and 2 rebounds.

We won championship in 11th grade and in 12th grade .

I was now on my first year of college .

I went from losing 3 scholarships by getting pregnant, but gaining 10 by coming back and working hard .

I had 10 teams to choose from . I chose to play for South Carolina .

So that mean I'm still in school getting my education.

And with being in the public eye , it brings in money .

Last year I started making so much money. Not only from basketball . I own two stores and a car dealership.

At first the stores was just online . But I started receiving 100 orders a day so I bought two stores .

But somebody had gave me ownership of the car dealership. They moved states and wasn't able to take care of anything there .

So that's why I made Jay my manager . If I eat he eat also.

I honestly thinks he deserve it . He have been here with me since the beginning of my pregnancy .

" Let's go a little early so I could get me something to eat ." I said .

" Alright ." Jay said .

We all left and headed towards McDonald's.

I don't know what it is but I could never get tired of McDonald's.

We made it to McDonald's and ordered .

10 minutes later we made it to the building of where the photoshoot was at .

" Hey Sunny how you doing ." My new coach said to me .

" I'm doing good . What about you ?" I asked him .

" I'm doing good also . You can go over there and take yo pictures ." He said .

" Okay." I said .

" And when you get done you can come and meet your new team mates ." He said .

I shook my head and started walking towards the locker room .

I seen my name on my locker and walked towards it .

I picked my Jersey up and put it on .

10 minutes later we was done with the photoshoot .

" Alright that's it ." The camera man said .

" Aww my baby growing up ." Jay said while taking pictures .

I started posing .

" Let me see them ." I said while walking towards Jay .

He showed me all of them .

" Send me that one ." I said while pointing to the picture I liked the most .

                         Dior POV

" Yo ass better stay in school ." Maya said talking to her sister Ariana .

" Who said anything about not staying in school ?" Ariana said .

" I'm just saying be better than me ." Maya said .

" Yea but I have a friend that's gone come over to study with me tomorrow. If that's fine with you ." Ariana said .

" It bet not be a boy ." Maya said .

" Naw it's a girl ." Ariana said while rolling her eyes.

" Naw fuck that . When did yo mean ass ever get some friends ?" Bando asked Ariana .

" I met her at school . She play basketball y'all may know her ." Ariana said shrugging her shoulders .

" She must be mean too ?" Bando asked .

" I wouldn't say . She just don't give a fuck about people . She be in her own world ." Ariana said .

" So how did y'all become friends ?" Maya asked .

" We had to do a project together last month . Every since then we been cool ." Ariana said .

" So we will meet her tomorrow ?" Alexis said .

and yes even though we been on and off for 3 years with Alexis we are still together .

" Nope . I'm bringing her over to study . Not for her to meet y'all ." Ariana said .

" I bet I meet her ." Bando said low .

Okay so I don't want to rush the book to where Sunny let them in Kaylee life so fast .

but do y'all like it so far ?

I might do chapter 4 and 5 before the day over with .