Christmas

It was time for your favorite time of the year, Christmas. The smell of peppermints, the Christmas comedies, Christmas dinner, being around family, the presents. The only thing was, you weren't a child anymore, you were 300,000 miles away from your family. The closest to family you had was Cory, your boyfriend, and Sam his dog. Michigan was much different from your hot home in the south. There was 5 inches of snow, you both were locked in, and no matter how high the heat was, you were still cold. You were bundled up in front of the TV in the living room, Cory was in the kitchen making hot chocolate, when he was done he walked over to you.

Cory: Is my baby cold?

Y/N: I'm feel like Elsa. *laughs*

Cory: Man that's cold, I guess I'm just used to it. Here's your hot chocolate.

Y/N: *takes mug* Thanks babe.

Cory sat next to you, wrapped his arms around you, and kicked his feet up. You took a sip of the hot chocolate, it warmed you up, but in a way... he wasn't anticipating.

Y/N: That definitely warmed me up.

Cory: We'll that's good.

Y/N: Like, really warmed me up. *rising up*

Cory: Woah Y/N, what do you mean?

He watched as you stood up and walked to the room. You felt warm around your body, but now you wanted to warm up the inside of your body, if you get what I mean.

Cory: I wanted to watch SpongeBob babe.

Y/N: I'm still a little cold, maybe you could warm me up a little?

Cory: Oh crap, I get what's going on here.

Y/N: Come on. *pouting*

Your POV

Cory was less sexual than me on the surface, but if I played my cards right, he was a sexual deviant. I got on the bed and stretched out, making an arch in my back, while looking back at him. I made a pouty face because he was a little reluctant at first. Eventually however, he stretched out over me, innocently at first, just kissing me and touching my lower belly. Then he took his hands, lifted my shirt up, taking it off. He unsnapped my bra, as I stretched my back out even more, signaling him to refocus his attention to my lower half. He paid attention and made his way to below my hip line. He slipped my shorts off slowly, he looked at the back of my area, my panties were a light color, so he could immediately tell that I was wet.

Cory: Wet already?

Y/N: You shouldn't have given my that hot chocolate baby. *giggles*

Cory: I'm not complaining. *giggles*

He slowly took off my panties making me even more wet. He pushed his face into the back of me, his tongue wet and ready. He inserted his tongue into my pink flesh, the blood in my body warming up, my head felt heavier, like I couldn't hold it up correctly, my head crashed into the soft bed, his big hands around my waist, while he guided his tongue around the back of my lady part. I moaned out loud, the rest of my limbs felt liquidized because of how weak Cory's love made me. I flipped over onto my back, and watched him pull a candy cane out of his pocket.

Cory: You know what baby? You taste so good, but I kind of want to try you in a different flavor

Y/N: You got a another one in there?

Cory: Yeah you can use this one for me. *handing you candy cane*

Cory got on his knees, and unwrapped the candy cane. He sucked the candy cane a little, and then rubbed on my slit. He bent down and stuck his tongue out, licking me like a dog drinking water, while rubbing the candy up and down against my flesh.

Cory: Now you taste like yummy peppermint. Baby.

Y/N: Y-yesssss. More C-Cory.

He went faster, the peppermint dissolving as licked it more passionately

He went faster, the peppermint dissolving as licked it more passionately. The candy cane was almost gone when he rode up and sat on the edge of the bed, looking up at me, with his beautiful smile. I got out the candy cane he gave me and unwrapped. I unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants off. I lined the candy cane up with Cory's 9" dick, the candy cane was thick, it was sour apple flavored. I bopped my head up and down, looking him deep into his eyes while he held his head back, moaning into the cold air, the echos bouncing off the walls, back into my ears, it was like I was entering heaven. It felt so good to me, I slipped my fingers into my now sticky, warm, wet pussy and fingered myself. I moaned into his dick while bouncing up and down on my knees, my breast jumping with the rest of me. Cory put  his hand on top of my head, moving it up and down, occasionally looking down at me and smiling. I moved the candy cane and was completely glued to his tip. I licked on it and teased it by kissing it, he began moaning a little more high pitch than before, this is how I knew if I wanted him inside me, I had to move quick. I quickly jumped up and looked at him, him looking back at me, ready to do what he was waiting for.

To be continued...