Something New

Requested by: @real_JesusChrist

So basically Cory and I have been together for two years. We love each other a lot, and the sex we have is amazing. As amazing as it is, there's something I've always wanted to try. When Cory and I first had sex he was much more experienced than me, so he had a lot of control over me. Ever since our first time together, he has always been the dominant one, and I've always been the submissive one. But today, I want to try something different, I want to switch it up a little bit. So one day when Cory was in the living room on the couch, I decided to bring my idea to him.

 So one day when Cory was in the living room on the couch, I decided to bring my idea to him

Y/N: Hey babe.

Cory: Sup babe?

Y/N: So, how do you feel right now?

Cory: What?

Y/N: Like are you feeling, you know, in the mood?

Cory: Oh my goodness. Just ask babe.

Y/N: No it's because I want to try something new.

Cory: *laughing* What's new?

Y/N: What if I put a choker-

Cory: A WHAT?

Y/N: Babe, listen.

Cory: ARE YOU FORGETTING THAT IM CHRISTIAN?

Y/N: What does that have to do with god?

Cory: That sounds satanic babe.

Y/N: *laughing* Its not satanic babe just listen. I'm gonna get some handcuffs, and handcuff your hands. All I'll do is cowgirl and I promise it won't be that big of a deal.

Cory: "Won't be that big of a deal" you think I'm falling for that?

Y/N: Ok listen, no choker, but handcuffs at least babe.

Cory: The moment it gets too weird the safe word is pink. Got it?

Y/N: No it's blue. *grabs arm*

Cory: Woah slow down girl.

I was so excited to finally have Cory all to myself. I wanted to feel what he felt when made love to me. The passion he had for me, the way he made me feel, the way he made me fall even more in love with him, I wanted to have that control. We went upstairs, I quickly got undressed, and threw him onto the bed. I took off his shirt, handcuffed his hands behind his back, and laid him down. First I crept my hands around his neck, softly tightening my hand around his neck, his veins were pumping as I slowly made my way down to his zipper, kissing his body all the way down just as he did to me. I slid my hand into the waist of his pants and pulled them down, my tongue worshipping his smooth, soft, caramel colored skin, which contrasted his textured, hard, dark 10" pole, which sprung up into my face. The natural dark shade of his foreskin, with streaks of blue to reflect the veins constantly pumping as if he had high blood pressure, only turned me on more. I began running my fingers through my slit to satisfy myself because I knew that I would take a while to do what I was about to do.

To begin, I pulled him up into the bed, so he was positioned at the foot of the bed

To begin, I pulled him up into the bed, so he was positioned at the foot of the bed. I made sure to keep my distance so that when ever I decided to indulge, it would take him by surprise. I spit on his dick, lathering it in my spit and saliva, as I looked into his beautiful eyes, usually I would soften my demeanor when he looked at me with his big puppy dog eyes, but tonight I was shifting the playing field, he wasn't getting any soft kisses, or playful teases, only dark, sexy, and serious. To make this point clear, just when I puckered up my lips to relieve his anticipation, I sat down, and opened my legs wide, right in front of him. He looked up at me confused by the sudden interruption, I looked at him with a fiery look, and began pleasing myself, slipping my fingers in and out of myself, while rubbing my nipple as he watched. I wanted him to see what his absence does to me, what I have to do to please myself when he isn't around which is often.

Y/N: *moaning* Are you enjoying this?

Cory: *laughs* Yes but I'd enjoy it more with my hands.

Y/N: What do you want to do next?

Cory: I want to-

Y/N: I don't care. *laughs*

I stopped pleasuring myself to begin rapidly sucking Cory's dick. Usually I would take my time and carefully please every vein, every inch, ever drop of sweat, every pore but today I wanted to have some fun for myself. I guided my head up and down in a rapid manner, making sure to make eye contact with Cory. His surprised facial expression filled me with joy as I was dripping wet at the sight of his handsome face staring at me. I took the tip of his dick and straightened it upwards to prepare it for me to ride it. I kept my left hand on Cory's dick, and put my right hand on his neck, squeezing much tighter than before. I slowly lowered myself onto his dick, savoring the pleasurable pain, biting my lip, slowly releasing my moans into the ceilings, enjoying the echo of our cacophony of moans and groans. When I got to a comfortable stance I began to balance myself using my hands on his smooth, firm chest, and arching my back to begin rock up and down along Cory's dick. I could feel his dick creeping up into my stomach, I could feel him getting bigger all around my walls, and his tip reaching where my belly button would be. I bounced up and down for about 7 minutes, when I got off his dick, I released instantly, not even able to fully get off of his dick before my cum covered Cory's manhood, I looked at him deep in his eyes and kissed him.

Cory: *breathing hard* Is someone tired?

Y/N: *breathing hard* Oh hush I know you are too.

Cory: Can you uncuff me now?

Y/N: Depends, can you cum for me?

Cory: Make me.

I did what I needed to do to end this trill of a night, by getting on my knees and unlike what I did earlier, take my time with his dick, even though I know it won't take much to make him cum after what I just have to him. I focused myself on the tip and the tip only, spitting on it profusely and licking it with a full tongue. I used the tip of my tongue to etch out the rim of the tip, all the while caressing the rest of Cory's perfectly toned body. I continued these motions until finally, he came.

Y/N: A bit late to the party.

Cory: At least I came. *laughs*