Like I said we're done

Next day (Wanda POV)

I wake to the sun shining in my eyes so I groaned annoyed and turn around only to be met with vision eyes "Good morning Wanda" he said as he moved a strand of my hair from my face to behind my ear "Good morning Vision" I said with a groggy voice as I sit up from the bed and turn my body around as my feet touch the cold floor, I got up from the bed and walked towards the closet and grab some clothes. I walk into the bathroom and close the door behind me as I start to get dressed to go to Pete's apartment, after I finish putting on my clothes I looked at myself in the mirror

"Good enough" I said as I shrug and walk out the bathroom towards my bedroom door "Where are you going?" I heard vision said as I hear he gets out of my bed and walked towards me "Oh you know somewhere" I said jokingly as I open the door about to walk out but he pulled my hair really hard making me fall back into the room hitting my head on the ground and he closed the door behind us,I groaned in pain on the ground has as I felt a hot liquid coming from the back my head "I said where are you going?" He asked and I could only clutch my head in pain as he then grabbed my hair and started pulling as I got up on my feet to face him to make It less painful but it didn't help "Where are you going?"he asked anger in his voice "T-to Lewis house so I can help him edit for photo shoot pictures" I said in pain not telling a lie I am going to do that later in the day but not now as he let go of my hair. He then smiled at me and pretend like he was about to walk away but quickly turn around and slap me, I put my hand on my cheek surprised as tears filled my eyes and I hear sighed in satisfactory "I'm sorry Wanda you should just tell me where you were going in the first place" he said as I see him sat back down on my bed and I turn to look at him "Oh stop with the tears you slut" he said not caring about my feelings "I-I'm sorry" I stuttered as I wipe the tears from my eyes with my sleeves "I-i just wanted to joke around you I was going to tell you where I was going I-i  just thought it would be cute if we have inside jokes with each other" I stuttered nervously "Well next time when you're joking with me just remember who you're talking to" he said "I-i will keep it in mind" I said "You may leave but don't stay out late again" he said as I open the door to see Pietro standing at the door about to knock "Hey Wanda do you know what at loud thump was?" He asked as I start to panic "Oh sorry I just slipped and fell" I said nervously and Pietro eyed me suspiciously "Ooookay" he said as he looked me up and down his gaze stop somewhere on the floor but he quickly look at me "But where are you going today?" He asked "I'm going to lewis house so I can help him edit for photo shoot pictures" I said winking as confusion spread across his face I sighed annoyed so I close the door behind me leading Pietro into the hallway as I used my power to talk to him privately since vision in the room next to us and so nobody else can know what we're talking about 'I'm going to Peter's house' I said 'Ohhh can I go?' he asked 'No! I need to cover me if anybody ask where I was' I said as I can see the disappointment in his face 'Please Pietro I'll bring you pop cycles when I get back' I said as I see his face turn from disappointment to intrigued 'Mmm fine but you better bring back those Pop cycles' he said 'Thank you Pietro' I said as I stopped using my powers to talk and hug him "Just tell Peter I said hi" he said smiling as I let go of the hug "I will" I said as I walk away.

Pietro POV

I stared at Wanda as she left and my smile fell 'Why was there blood on the floor and did vision hit her because there's a red hand mark on her cheek but I decided not to say anything for now….. but if he is hitting her I will make sure he doesn't see the light of day, I just need evidence if nobody believes me. I'll save you Wanda'

Time skip (Peter POV)

I wake up to the smell of pancakes and bacon, I sit up from my bed rubbing the sleep out of my eyes and turn my body as my feet touch the cold ground. I got out of my bed and started to walk to the kitchen where the smell was coming from. I went to the kitchen to see May and Wanda? With a ponytail she actually looks really hot but just then may turn around and notice me "Oh good morning Peter" she said as Wanda turn around to look at me at the sound of my name and may turn back around to focus on cooking again "Good morning Pete" she said 'God she looks so hot' I thought "Good morning Wanda and May" I said "Wanda can you cut the fruit?" May said "Sure" Wanda said as she takes off her jacket and walk past me smirking but I decided to do something unexpected and smack her ass and she gasps in surprise, she gave me the *challenge accepted* face as she then put her jacket on the chair then as she walked back to the counter she smacked my ass back and smirked at me went back to the kitchen counter to cut the fruit as just then Mays phone rings "Wanda I'll be right back Peter can you help her I just need to take this"she said as she puts her spoon down and walked out the kitchen leaving me and Wanda there. I started to walk where May was originally but Wanda put her hand on my chest and turned around to look at me, we were so close to each other that I could smell her perfume as I could hear Aunt May walk out the apartment with the door closing behind her "So how did you sleep?" she asked with a seductive smile "Good but it could have been better if you were next to me" he said "Oh since when did Peter Parker get so bold" she said "Since he met you" I said smirking as a light blush spread across her face "Oh really?" She asked "Really" I said as we both leaned in and kissed her, she then wrapped her arm around my neck and I put my hands on her hips as our tongues entangled together. Wanda turn her head to the side to deepen the kiss and she moan as I move my hand instinctively down to her pants zipper but just then Wanda the break off the kiss "Whoa whoa whoa calm down tiger" she smirk as I pouted giving her the puppy eyes at her.