New beginnings..

Three years later...

Ary-

We all stood up in suspense as the football spiraled in the air with only a few seconds left in the last quarter, points tied 67-67.

Shawn caught the ball making a touchdown  and the crowd immediately went wild before his team ran over towards him

"Touch downnn, Dashawn feilds. LSU is going to the play offs !"

I watched him shine his promise ring towards the camera once he was fully up and I immediately smiled causing Janiyah to look at me

"Look at you, blushing and shit." She said and I smacked my teeth

He started to jog over before I leaned over the stands and he jumped up to peck my lips before also kissing my hand.

"I mean your sister loves you too! " Janiyah yelled as he jogged back and he turned around before signaling half a heart causing us to laugh

"He's something else." I said before watching the team go down the line

Where did time go ? Well let me sum it off for you.

After me and Liyah graduated high school, we both accomplished d1 scholarships, but at different schools.. Aaliyah is attending A&T tech in North Carolina. I'm talking about a FULL ride, and she's been showing her ass on the court. She's been doing well, but of course she's still always in some type of of shit.

She ended up meeting this toxic ass boyfriend and I can just tell something is up with him. Every since he came around he threw Liyah off her game and I find her more on my campus more then she is on hers.

Me on the other hand, am attending Duke university with Janiyah. My scholarship covered a lot but not enough. My family put in the work of making sure everything else was straight so both of our colleges are payed for no student debt. Track started our rougb, but this is the beginning of my junior year and it got easier. The three of us are still in North Carolina together, so we see each other every other day... the only distance is Shawn.

Shawn ended up taking his offer to LSU, and even though I was sad, that was the best decision of his LIFE. He's doing so well and finally getting the recognition that he deserves. Long distance is always hard, but we make it work like always. Me and Janiyah took a flight out here to see him which wasn't a long flight at all. We've took trips together did events together, all of the above.. it's lien he's 5 minutes away and nothing changed at all.

I do be missing my family though, especially my ma, she made everything possible in such little time and I'm so thankful for her. She's been taking care of the new sibling who will be three soon and she's bad as hell.

Yes, SHE.  London Maluhia Brown. Her middle name is Hawaiian for "peace" and "Serenity".

Her ass popped out another girl and she was so hurt about it, but we all fell in love with London even though she's getting more annoying by the day.., I thought Aaliyah was annoying but this one ? Makes you wanna jump in front of a bus foreal, here attitude is ours times TEN.

I phone had rung from Shawn telling us to come to the back of the arena so we left the stadium before showing our passes and heading towards where he told us.

By the time we got back there he was taking pictures with his teammates as a reporter was asking them all types of questions.

"Will you be playing the same position throughout the season ?"

"How are other teammates reacting to the three of you taking over in games ?"

"Are you really taking the offer to A&M university in Texas ?" She asked and I looked at him causing him to look back at me