CHARACTERS

-REPORT-

KIM NAMJOON

be aware of him. he's an agressive troublemaker, he broke dosens of bones of his enemies. he's also known as god of destruction. the second son of kim family.

|
|

KIM SEOKJIN

a beautiful troublemaker. be aware of him, he might look innocent but that doesn't mean he's innocent. the first son of kim family.

|
|

MIN YOONGI

a genius troublemaker. in charge of ways on how to escape the troubles they made. he might be quiet but he's just tired from being a genius. only child of min family.

|
|

JUNG HOSEOK

a cheerful troublemaker. he's always smiling while making a trouble, be aware of him. he really likes trouble from the way he smiles cause girl, his smile is brighter than your future and he knows it. only son of jung family.

|
|

PARK JIMIN

a flirty troublemaker. you don't need to ask why. he always flirt when he has a chance, many girls always get to trouble because of this guy. only son of park family.

|
|

KIM TAEHYUNG

a playful troublemaker. the one who's most likely to start a trouble along with his cousins. he is one of the duo they called 'double trouble'. youngest son of kim family.

|
|

JEON JUNGKOOK

a playful troublemaker just like taehyung. he is one of the duo 'double trouble'. he's the youngest in the seven. only son of jeon family.

|
|

SEO YEONJI

only daughter of seo family. a troublemaker and a party girl.

-END OF REPORT-