CHAPTER ONE

SEO YEONJI'S POV

"I won't let this pass!" I shouted before grabbing a whole bottle of wine from the table and walking towards the guy who grabbed my butt while I'm eating my chicken.

This bastard better prepare!

Cause I'm gonna do something, he won't like.

How dare he interrupted me with my chicken!

"What?! Do you think you can hit me with that thing?" the guy smirked while his friends cheered for him. I raised my right eyebrow as I chuckle, before giving them my blank expression.

"This tasteless assholes, should I sent y'all in Mars, so y'all can cheer there like an assholes you are?" I asked them while looking at them sharply.

"There's no way you can hit me with that, you are the heiress of Seo family. There's no way you'll put dirt on your name," said the guy before drinking his wine calmly.

But I can see his hands shaking slightly, making me chuckle again.

My name's dirty, a long time ago.

"I think, me being the heiress is the only thing you know, have you seen the other articles about me?" I smirked while opening the bottle of wine before pouring a wine on his wine glass.

"Ooops, don't flinch. I don't bite," I giggled as I look at him.

"I think I saw an article about you being a butt addict, you grab butts. Don't you have a butt to grab? Why would you grab butts? Like mine?" I asked before raising my eyebrow at him.

"This bitch..." he muttered.

"Wow, you know that I'm a bitch. So now I'll show you how bitchy I am," I grip the neck of the wine bottle while he look at me with wide eyes.

"I'm your family's business partner. If you hit me I'll destroy—"

"I'll destroy you first if you plan on destroying my family. By the way this is for the girls that you harassed!"

And just like that, screams can be heard. While I brush off an invisible dust on my shoulder.

"Serves you right," I grinned before throwing the wine bottle somewhere. I can feel all their cameras on me.

I held up my chin and walk out there, confidently. This is not the first time I've done this.

"Sister?! What the hell?!"

"Myungho?!"

"What are you doing here?! And what's with that hit the butt addict's head with a bottle of wine?!"

I chuckled before putting my arm around my younger brother's shoulders.

He's here too, in this party.

"Didn't grandpa told you to stay in your room?" Myungho asked making me smile before talking.

"I'm your big sister, I know you know that I won't stay in my room if I know that you're in a party without me," I winked at him while he frowns before removing my arm around his shoulder.

"I think you are in big trouble now,"

"Tsk! The moment I grabbed the bottle of wine, I know that I would be in big trouble," I said before shrugging like it's nothing.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Murmurs there and everywhere can be heard as soon as Yeonji walked out from the scene where there's a guy on the floor and half concious.