A brief explanation of disabilities and STEFAN SALVATORE'S ELITE HUMOR SENSE.

This is a passage about 22q Deletion Syndrome and it is a missing piece of the 22nd Chromosome. Sign language is also a form of communication for people diagnosed with this rare disorder. Some have a harder time talking and reading social cues from other students who find it easier to read body language and hear your tone of voice more clearly or read your facial expressions. They can tell what someone looks like and easily identify who the person is in a crowded room. And some children will have higher pitched voices, cleft palate repaired, and heart problems or cognitive difficulties. People with 22q can get stuck on things and have a harder time moving on or letting an issue go.

This does not mean they are "weird" or "different" than you or a "stalker." Please don't use mean words or phrases. It can really impact a person's life. (Don't be cruel. Be a compassionate human being instead.) It just means they have things to work on themselves, too. Math or reading can be difficult to do in school and sometimes a child is placed in special education classes or they have an "IEP." I'm very interested in the mind and how it works. I hope this passage helps you or anyone who is struggling with a cognitive disability. Down Syndrome and Autism are very similar to 22q Deletion. 22q Deletion is a missing piece of a Chromosome. But Down Syndrome is when you have a duplicated Chromosome.

If you have a child with 22q Deletion they can also be placed on the Autism spectrum or be called: special needs. Children with disabilities often have trouble with sight and wear glasses or have trouble swallowing food. People diagnosed with 22q can have different-shaped eyes, too. They might look a little off to you. Some people have dental issues and have to be extra careful with their teeth. Please be patient and gentle with people. You don't know what someone else is going through or struggling with in their lives. People climb mountains everyday you don't or won't ever know about. Some of the people I've met with disabilities are non-verbal and do not communicate like we do, sometimes. They have a very difficult time speaking and communicating with you. But they do communicate. Just not in the way you expected them to. And maybe not as clearly, either. Usually have a harder time making friends and keeping close relationships. This is one of my favorite songs. I have posted the lyrics for you down in the box below for further inspection. I have used Sabrina Carpenter's music and Sabrina Carpenter's voice for this purpose. She is a voice for people with special needs and I want to reach out to those people. This song is extremely beautiful and well-written. This song is one of my favorite songs I've ever listened to before. I have fallen in love with the lyrics and the meaning behind the song. I have written the lyrics down below and hope you get something out of it, too, when you read the lyrics I have written by Sabrina Carpenter. These are people with disabilities. They have cognitive disabilities and impairments that they deal with almost everyday. They can't help it. It is the way they were born and function with a cognitive disability and impairments.

STEFAN SALVATORE FROM THE VAMPIRE DIARIES. STEFAN IS ACTUALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY FUNNY. SEEMS LIKE A NICE GUY. I HAVE LAUGHED MULTIPLE TIMES AT THE THINGS HE'S SAID. THE VAMPIRE DIARIES WAS A BLOCKBUSTER HIT ON NETFLIX STREAMING. A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE WATCHED AND LOVED THE SHOW. MY FAMILY WAS A HUGE VAMPIRE DIARIES FAN AS WELL. WHENEVER I WATCHED THE VAMPIRE DIARIES THEY DID SO, ALSO. HOWEVER THERE WAS SOME CONFUSION ON WHO THE CHARACTERS WERE. SOME OF THE CHARACTERS LOOKED THE SAME AND THAT WAS CONFUSING TO WATCH BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T TELL WHO WAS WHO. THEY WERE ALL VERY ATTRACTIVE AND REALLY POLITE CHARACTERS, ALSO. I COULD EASILY TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN KATHERINE AND ELENA JUST FROM BOTH OF THEIR PERSONALITIES AND HOW THEY ACTED.

 I COULD EASILY TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN KATHERINE AND ELENA JUST FROM BOTH OF THEIR PERSONALITIES AND HOW THEY ACTED

Eyes Wide Open by Sabrina Carpenter Lyrics to read: Everybody loves to tell me I was born an old soul. Better keep my eyes wide open. There's so much I don't know. Just another hotel room. Never felt so all alone. I think about my granddad's eyes and they always bring me home. I can almost hear him now. Gotta make him proud. I keep my eyes wide open. Bless this ground unbroken. I'm about to make my way. Heaven help me to keep my faith. My eyes wide open. I can't see two steps ahead of me. When the fog comes rolling in. I never thought I'd miss the rain. Lord knows how long it's been. This dream burns inside of me. And I can't just let it go. There's still so much that I don't know. I keep my eyes wide open. Bless this ground unbroken. I'm about to make my way. Heaven help me keep my faith. My eyes wide open. All I have is just this moment. And I don't want to miss a second. 'Cause it all could be gone in an instant. Yeah, in an instant. I keep my eyes wide open. Bless this ground unbroken. I'm about to make my way. (Make my way.) Heaven help me keep my faith. My eyes wide open.

I love this song so much. I love the words: "this dream burns inside of me. And I just can't let it go." That's how I feel about writing. And I hope you have a dream inside of you that you can't let go of either. (Sabrina Carpenter.)