George and door Dream

I am so so sorry. 😩🔫

Keep reading to find out why.
Read all of it please :)

If you don't want spoilers don't read the warning. It has spoilers. But for your safety you can read it if you want

Warning

Nsfw
Traumatizing
like monster ultra ToT
Swearing
-----------------------------------------------------------

Narrator

George was always such a nice child. The only problem is he wouldn't socialize with other kids. He was in his room all day. Saying how he will become a youtuber or streamer. What ever that was.

It was a fresh new day, George was in his room like always and was on his computer. Playing video games. "George dear." His mother said while opening the door. "Yes?" George answered not taking a second to look at his mother. "Come down stairs for lunch" his mother said while taking a step to him. "No, i am not hungry, mom." George said, again not taking his eyes of the game to look at his mother. "Alright. Get ready for school." His mother said walking out the room and closing the door (atleast the mother closed the door 🙄)

After George got ready for school he headed down stairs and straight out side to his mother's car.

✨Time Skip✨

George was back home. In his room again. He was sitting in his bed faceing the door. His door was white. That matched his walls. He look at them. And got up went to his desk, and got his backpack. He grapped a mask he made in school with his teacher. The teacher said we make something to decorate out room. He got to the door wanting to place the mask on the door. He couldn't reach it so he got a chair. And climb it. He was able to reach the top of the door. He put the mask on the edge. He got down and put the chair in place.

He sat on his bed looking at the mask and the door. The mask was white with a smile. He thought about naming it. But his thoughts were interrupted by his mother opening the door. "Get ready for bed sweety." His mother said. "I will mom." George said back. "Alright, sweet Dreams." His mother said while closing the door. "Sweet dreams to you too." George was suprised that it was night time this fast. But maybe he just got deep into the thoughts and didn't realize.

He got into his bed. Again looking at the door. To him the door was beautiful for some reason. Then the thought hit him. He can name the door Dream. He thought yes this is an amazing idea!!!

✨Time Skip It Has Been Years Now✨

Narrator

George is now 20 years old his mother died a year ago and he decoded to live in his childhood house. He went to his room and remembers. Dream the door...

He fell into tears. He remembered the such beautiful times he and Dream had. He ran to the door and opened it and hugged it. No one will know how but he did. Them hours later he got ready for bed. He then sat on his bed and Dream catches  his eyes. He looks at the door handel. It was pretty big and long. He thought:

No this can't.
I can't do that. That's a fucking door.
But our memories together... fine maybe tomorrow night...see ya then Dream.

✨Time Skip✨

George was standing there looking at the door. He was naked because.yea 💅

Now or never..
Come here Dream.

George thought while he walked closer to the door. He got out the lope that was in his hands and put it on the door handle. He came to the handle and turned around putting his legs apart. He opened his asshole a bit and put it close to the handle.

Here we go..
Now or never.

He thought while putting the handle inside of him. "Ahh~" he moanes as the cold handle entered him. He sat there for a moment adjusting the feeling. After that he decided not to be a pussy and to keep going hard. He went inside and out quickly. "Mm~" he moaned again. "Y-yes..! Daddy door~" he moaned again breathing heavily. He went quicker. You can hear the lope. "Ahh~!" He moaned again pitting his lips. He reached out to his desk and got out a vibrator. And he put it up his ass with the handle.

He turned the vinrator to midium speed. "F-fuck~ yea~" he moaned, as he felt the handle and the vibrator. He moved a bit so he can really feel the handle. This has been going on for minutes. He has been moaning and had the vibrator and the handle inside of him. But he felt he was close

"I'm so c-close~" as he said that he came all over the floor, the door and himself. But that didn't stop him he wanted more. He turned the vibrator up to max and started moving quickly to feel the handle.

After an hour of constant moaning and moving. He came again. And he still didn't stop he wanted to cum atleast 3 times. So he continued to the 3rd time. He was moaning loudly and moving quicker. When then he finally
✨came✨ he pushed out slowly in bit of a pain and pulled out his vibrator.

He felt so good doing that. After he cleaned everything. He got to bed and couldn't stop thinking about Dream. The feeling.. he wanted more of it.. every night. Everyday. He felt like Dream was his and only his..

Will george ever find a boy/girl friend?
Will he become a streamer or a youtuber?
Will je even find a job?
Will he continue to do this with his lovely door he likes to call 'Dream'

Thats on you're imagination even tho we both now the answer! 💀

The End                                                ?
-----------------------------------------------------------

Please read the next chapter.
Thank you! :)