Character Idea for genshin

(insert name) The Champion of Seafoam

Vision: Anemo        Region: Fontaine.    Weapon: Polearm.      Rarity: 5 star

Basic Attack: Strikes of Wind: Normal Attack- Performs up to 6 spear strikes dealing physical damage. Charged Attack- Performs a powerful horizontal sweep. Plunge Attack- Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AOE damage upon impact.

Elemental Skill: Nuada's Arrow: Imbues their spear with wind and hurls it at an opponent.  Hold down on skill to aim. Each use grants 1 stack of spirit. Max stacks 4. CD: 4 seconds

Elemental Burst: Victoria's Onslaught: Summoning the spirits of war, they enter into the Champions Spirit mode, donning the cloak of war and fights with a sword. Champion mode lasts for 20 seconds. CD:15 seconds

Alternate attack: Performs up to 4 strikes with a sword dealing high anemo damage. Charged Attack: Gathering their strength, (insert name) unleashes a powerful AOE strike that dazes opponents for 4 seconds. Each stack of spirit consumed grants 12% ATK to (insert name) for the strike and (insert name). Plunging Attack: Plunges down sword-first to damage opponents below, dealing AOE anemo damage.

Passive Skill 1: When Nuada's Arrow hits an opponent, if the Spirit gauge is at least one stack, after aiming the skill grants 10% damage reduction for the character. Max 30% reduction.

Passive Skill 2: During Champions Spirit, (insert name) gains 20% resistance against interruption and 80 elemental mastery.

Survivor: Reduces stamina consumption by 12%.

feel free to add the name in the comments :)