Some Ideas for new costumes (genshin) (qiqi) (hu tao)

Hu Tao and Qiqi : looks link- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0mZmUOSA18      KKOMDASTRO

Also, I am g l o o p e r t o n

Proof: 

 let's get started

 let's get started.

Hu Tao:

the witch outfit: 

Name: Late-Night Enchantments 

Desc: Rumor has it that each night, a rather silly-looking "witch" runs around each new moon to play pranks on people who dare enter the alleyways, where she brews her flaming hot concoctions. Knowing Hu Tao's reputation, you've approached her on the identity of this "witch" multiple times, but on each time, she denied it heartily, claiming to have no knowledge of it. But every time, a playful smile starts to creep up her lips. How strange... 

Requirements: Obtained in the event "Haunts and Butterfly" (not real); obtain with genesis crystals

Effect: Ultimate presentation changed 

 the angel outfit: 

Name: Winged Mischief 

Desc: You've woken up in a strange-looking parlor, where something looking like an angel is standing in the vicinity. You're wondering if you're dead, so you start to open your mouth, to ask what is happening. But barely a word in, the angel screeches "HA, GOTCHA!", and skips away. Shaken and feeling slightly abashed, you find the exit and leave.

Requirements: Complete the web event "Regrets Acknowledged" (not real)

Effect: Ultimate presentation changed; skill presentation changed

 The frankenstein outfit: 

Name: Whimsical Desire 

Desc: Hu Tao has converted the funeral parlor into a haunted house, and you were silly enough to wander in. Barely a step in, and you almost trip over what seems to be a bone. Ever so slightly spooked, you continue your trek. Halfway through, a body sloppily wrapped in linen spills out of a coffin! Trembling, you stoop down, only to discover Qiqi! Knowing that Baizhu would find her, as he always did, you get up and scurry off. Towards the end, it became inky black, a surprisingly stark contrast from the very dimly lit rooms behind. Inching forward with arms in front of you, suddenly, a white light appeared, and out came Hu Tao looking rather patchy, with stitches painted on her skin. Surprised and spooked, you rush out of the parlor. On the way out, you could hear her titter while mumbling, "If I could spook the traveler then I can definitely scare Zhongli~".

Requirements: Complete story quest "Frights & Delights". (not real) 

Effect: Ultimate presentation changed

Qiqi's mummy outfit:

Name: (to be imagined)

Desc: Qiqi didn't remember how she came to be wrapped in linens and stuffed in a coffin, but she remembers one thing: Hu Tao. After that incident, Baizhu used the linens as bandages at Bubu Pharmacy, as he discovered that they don't stain!

Requirements: Complete story quest "Frights & Delights". [random date and time] through [random date and time] **not real web event**

That's it for now, folks!