Fuck YOu

It started as normal day in Among Us High School. It could not have expect to go the way it does. Red was in his History class when all of a sudden the bad happen. There was an alarm on the loud speakres and the alarm say "IMPOSER IN SCHOOL AND HOUSE" everypone was Terrify and they all rush to safe. 

Amidst The Panic, Red as rubnning made eye contact with cute boy name Green and Green was Greener than the Indian Ocean. Green say to RED "Come with me i know where the safe is at>" and Red listen because Green hot. (OR SO RED THINKING). 

They rush to the safe room and hide under chair and desk and table with food and supply. Red say to Green "Thakn you for save me mister" Green say "You can call me Green whwts your name" and Red said "My name is REd" and green said to reed "That is a cute name Red" and red said to green "thanks you"

They waited in the room for 16 hour      straight and nobody come to help when all of a sudden the teacher come in the room and say "Get out the imposer was left 16 hour ago" and they left thew room for now. They could not believeing thast they werte not hurt by impostar in the room, i guess it was safe room after all!!?

 They could not believeing thast they werte not hurt by impostar in the room, i guess it was safe room after all!!?